Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally understand those painful love songs
I just met this guy I really like, that's never happened to me before....I've seen guys that I thought were really hot but I never get attached to them and he told me I'm "cute but not his type"....come on God...

Cry

Bighug

Don't worry, kay? It will pass. I mean, I know you probably wanna mope around for a bit now and be sad. But...it's gonna be okay, you gonna meet this super awesome guy eventually and you two will be great together...

Funny, but could calling on the support of an imaginary entity be a fundamental error in your quest? Rolleyes

Hope you feel better soon. If that's your photo you shouldn't have to wait too long. If, however, your avatar is a picture of a universally adored superstar, just put it down to my advanced age and total disinterest in such things Wink

You know the hurt of unrequited love .... some heartbreak songs speak to something much deeper... be grateful it is not one of those situations. It definitely sucks to be told you aren't someone's type but you are indeed a handsome guy from that pic and young, so I'm sure you'll find plenty of people in the Boston area whose type you are Smile It's just a matter of finding that match that is also your type... good luck, and *hugs*

You lost something good right now for something much better that awaits you in the future.

Plenty of fish out there, DJ. No worries.

I was in your situation 2 months ago.
Fell in love with a guy. Thought we had a connection after days of long chat, but then he suddenly stop responding me.

Good friends and time will eventually relief your pain.
You still have time, there will be numerous encounters with great guys.
Best of luck!

Jay Wrote:You lost something good right now for something much better that awaits you in the future.

Plenty of fish out there, DJ. No worries.

I love this bit of advice Wink

Dj1990 Wrote:I just met this guy I really like, that's never happened to me before....I've seen guys that I thought were really hot but I never get attached to them and he told me I'm "cute but not his type"....come on God...

Cry

Someday you will be in the opposite shoes and have to tell someone who thinks you are really hot that he isn't your type. I think that part is even harder.

In my case being rejected is no problem.......rejecting someone else is really hard for me.

i hearing songs i now a bout it.love hurts an if somone not love you to .heartbrake

All this talk of fish is making me queasy ...............
...................................................................................................................................... being a vegetarian of course Rolleyes