Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I get Lonely
I know no one knows me, but I'm the kind of girl who is always there for everyone. I just hate that I'm so alone right now, sometimes I really feel like I'm never going to find someone to love me ya know? I know this sounds desperate and weird but idk sorry.

Hi TwistedLove, that's such a common feeling, total loneliness especially that sense of emptiness. But hey don't let it become such a problem that you never believe you can find the right person, I'm sure your future partner will be out there, thinking positive can lead to positive outcomes. So come on cheer up.

I totally understand that. I'm just trying to move through this phase with my head up. Painful at times still.

TwistedLove Wrote:I know no one knows me, but I'm the kind of girl who is always there for everyone. I just hate that I'm so alone right now, sometimes I really feel like I'm never going to find someone to love me ya know? I know this sounds desperate and weird but idk sorry.

Thanks guys and I know I shouldn't let it be a problem but I just need someone who will let me love them instead of running away from me. makes me feel like I'm some kind of freak

Hey TwistedLove, look how many dating sites there are and you will see that you're not the only one looking for love and to love someone. There is nothing at all freakish about that, in fact it's the most normal thing to want in life. Best let those who want to run away run away, because at the end of the day they are not worth your time and effort.

Stick around here, There's always people online to chat with ^_^ Stay postive, you'll find somebody, or perhaps they'll find you when you least expect it Smile hopefully their worth the weight :3

Thanks Almac and Rawr Smile

Bighug

I never use this emoticon if any emoticon... but today seems to be an acception.
Tressure this moment!! and have a nice day, or night or morning?

Rawr you just made me smile for the first time today thank you Smile its afternoon here

well perhaps you should just stop looking for the one. Chances are they will find you. Keep those eyes peeled. because they may very well be right under your nose. in broad daylight. saying hello to you- at the grocery counter- or the book store. ANYWHERE. just keep those eyes peeled and look into everyones eyes. The eyes are the doorway to truth.