Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I get Lonely
Hi TwistedLove, welcome to the forum Confusedmile:

Its tough being everyone else's shoulder to cry on, but you are obviously a very caring soul for that and I'm sure it won't go unnoticed. Hopefully it won't be too long before you find a comforting shoulder to lean on yourself Wink

Thank you everyone Smile

we all get lonely at times. just keep your head high and someone will come your way. I get lonely alot myself. just keep being you, maybe friends will introduce you to someone? or go to a club/bar? no matter what you do, good luck on your search.

Hi TwistedLove, Hang in there lady, love is fickle, but is out there, I wouldn't change my significate other for anything, they are out there, but enjoy the casual contacts that we find in the mean time, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

First, I think there is a tremendous difference between being alone, and being by yourself. There are many times, especially at home on weeknights that all I care about is my partner being in the house. I know he is home, safe, and unwinding from his high stress job.

He can be practicing his guitar, on the internet or watching the tube. I like him at home, and there is little conversation. We both like quiet. Right now, here I am on the computer, and he has the football game on in the living room, but is practicing his guitar in the bedroom a the same time. I say nothing. I leave him alone.

Many friends have told me that their relationships did not start in a bar, but by doing some activity with a gay group like hiking, camping, vollyball, surfing, skateboarding, or whatever.

Give it a try to be around people who share your interests first, and see where that takes you. One time is not going to do it, and try to keep sex out of things at first. Whores are not exactly what a someone who is interested in marriage is all about. I wish I got half the outside sex people think I do. I only score about once a month, often because I get socially involved and forget that I am cruising! Rolleyes

TwistedLove Wrote:I know no one knows me, but I'm the kind of girl who is always there for everyone. I just hate that I'm so alone right now, sometimes I really feel like I'm never going to find someone to love me ya know? I know this sounds desperate and weird but idk sorry.

Yes it does sound desperate and weird, but considering we have ALL been there at least once, you can say we are all desperate and weird - therefore I submit that all of humanity is desperate and weird.

Welcome to the human race!

There is nothing to be sorry about.

Eventually you will find someone and then you will most likely have periods of wishing you were back here - alone and desperate and weired :biggrin: And that too is perfectly human.

Unless you just opt to be weird all the time. Weird is good! Thumbgrin

TwistedLove Wrote:I know no one knows me, but I'm the kind of girl who is always there for everyone. I just hate that I'm so alone right now, sometimes I really feel like I'm never going to find someone to love me ya know? I know this sounds desperate and weird but idk sorry.

well don't feel you are alone in this feeling/wanting most of us want someone to be with
other wise they dont feel compleatly whole and in your case because you are the type person you are you may not feel compleat unless you have the other half person you are
so don't be embarriesed of how you feel to gether you and your other half will be a much better person and never fear you other half is out there searchig for you and if we continue
to have the little fredom we are allowed you will meet her some time i hope this for every one in the world so it can be a better world for us all to live in.

WesHollywood Wrote:First, I think there is a tremendous difference between being alone, and being by yourself. There are many times, especially at home on weeknights that all I care about is my partner being in the house. I know he is home, safe, and unwinding from his high stress job.

He can be practicing his guitar, on the internet or watching the tube. I like him at home, and there is little conversation. We both like quiet. Right now, here I am on the computer, and he has the football game on in the living room, but is practicing his guitar in the bedroom a the same time. I say nothing. I leave him alone.

Many friends have told me that their relationships did not start in a bar, but by doing some activity with a gay group like hiking, camping, vollyball, surfing, skateboarding, or whatever.

Give it a try to be around people who share your interests first, and see where that takes you. One time is not going to do it, and try to keep sex out of things at first. Whores are not exactly what a someone who is interested in marriage is all about. I wish I got half the outside sex people think I do. I only score about once a month, often because I get socially involved and forget that I am cruising! Rolleyes

lol its been a while on this but I thought I should say that sex is actually not that important to me, I just want a relationship. I've actually only had sex with one girl so its never been a big thing with me.

I think everyone feels lonely sometime, even people who may not be actively seeking companionship. I haven't really pursued a relationship myself but still feel lonely sometimes. I just try to remind myself that as long I'm still open to the possibility of finding someone I can love I will find them eventually.