Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got an email today...
Hi  Welcome-back

Welcome back! A little Irish may serve to keep us all dancing.
I bid NO Trump!

This is me, again. I tried to log in a few months later but my password didn't work. I checked again today and discovered that I had used the right password - my account had just been deactivated after 3 months of inactivity.

(04-02-2022, 10:32 AM)Andyroo Wrote: This is me, again.  I tried to log in a few months later but my password didn't work. I checked again today and discovered that I had used the right password - my account had just been deactivated after 3 months of inactivity.

Only 3 months? That sounds a bit quick :O
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • Andyroo

Welcome back again! @Andyroo 
Xyxwave

Yes, I noticed a fair few members have vanished recently and been removed  Sad due to inactivity I think. (I'll need to watch that, I sometimes take long breaks!)

PA & Marsh have gone. Hadn't seen either of them post in a long while. I hope they are both ok?
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • Andyroo

A lot of people have gone. It makes me wonder whether as time goes on gay forums are becoming less relevant or whether people have gone elsewhere. I've only ever really belonged to this one so not sure really.

(04-10-2022, 05:38 PM)Cridders88 Wrote: A lot of people have gone. It makes me wonder whether as time goes on gay forums are becoming less relevant or whether people have gone elsewhere. I've only ever really belonged to this one so not sure really.
Then I see this:14,885 visitors in the past 24 hours (9 members - 1 of whom is invisible and 14,876 guests).

Who are all these visitors and what are they looking for?

(04-10-2022, 05:38 PM)Cridders88 Wrote: A lot of people have gone. It makes me wonder whether as time goes on gay forums are becoming less relevant or whether people have gone elsewhere. I've only ever really belonged to this one so not sure really.

Idk. Social media isn't the same as a forum, e.g. if you want to make imaginary friends, it's easier on a forum than on Twitter where it's hard to get engagement if you've got no followers.  Maybe people just want to get away from the Internet / technology in general, especially if you spend all day at your job on a computer.  It's nice to forget all this stuff exists in the evening and pretend you're living decades ago.
[-] The following 2 members Like Andyroo's post:
  • Bookworm, Cridders88