Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got cold feet lol!!
Hey guys/girls,

I'm about to go to bed but my feet are bloody cold, any ideas how to warm them?
I find if I cant get my feet to warm up I cant sleep so any help would be great lol.

Heating pad.

Heat a bottle of water in the microwave (without the lid). Replace the lid and roll on floor with your foot.

Warm them sitting on the side of the tub in warm water right before bed.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I used to have a cat that used to sleep on my feet but he is no longer here with us Sad

You need one of those old stoneware foot warmers....most of them were made in England.

I'd give you one of mine but you are kinda far away....

When I have that issue, I usually just rub my feet real fast and hard on my sheets and each other to build up friction and heat.

East Wrote:You need one of those old stoneware foot warmers....most of them were made in England.

I'd give you one of mine but you are kinda far away....

Thanks for the thought Smile

In my case, if I heat my head, my feet will follow. Try crawling into bed with a knit cap?

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:In my case, if I heat my head, my feet will follow. Try crawling into bed with a knit cap?

a knit cap would be cute, I might try that Smile

The cure for cold feet is a boyfriend to rub them, hold them, and place his feet next to yours.

Put on socks! And don't give me that crap that it looks weird. Warm feet trump odd looks anytime.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.