Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got cold feet lol!!
Socks, extra blanket, hot water bottle........ Find someone to keep you warm :p

Socks make it worse I find, might get the old hot water bottle out.

Exercise.

Assuming you are a healthy without any underlying health issues, the number one reason why your feet is cold is because your body is attempting to hold on to heat. Its the same reason why on a hot summer day you feel measurably cooler all around if you just dangle your feet in cool water.

Blood flow increased to hands and feet when the body core temperature starts to rise, thus radiating more heat out through the extremities, if the body gets too cool, blood flow reduced to the feet and hands, retaining heat.

I tend to have the cold feet issue in winter. About ten push ups or a dozen jumping jacks boosts heart rate and blood flow high enough to warm me up so I can go to bed basically cozy.

Feet are still ice, but its not too unbearable.

If this is a condition that happens even when its warm, consult a doctor. it could be indicative of circulatory issues in which case you need that dealt with and there are lots of pills for that now which do magical and interesting things.