Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess being rich doesn't make being bipolar any easier.
Names are changed out of respect.

Friday was the very first day for our expanded B&B operation. My business partner was at his regular job and his 19 year old brother was here helping me. Seventeen guests were had been here before or were members of the same gay motorcycle clubs as the others. We took reservations for 2 new guys from NC, David and Greg.

David and Greg got here after everyone else, hauling new Harleys behind a nice truck. The other 17 people were all return customers, good, friendly gay bikers, 4 big hearted butch lesbians I love and the rest great guys. Dave came in the door being an asshole, groping all the other guys, groping me and my business partner’s (StingRay) little brother. Greg apologized and said Dave had not been taking his meds and he’d get him under control. It was raining so everyone was stuck here and Dave just became more of a combative asshole. Nothing but wild insults, accusations and threats for everyone.

He started in on it again early this evening and pissed off the lesbians to the point they were standing up ready to throw down with him in the rec room. I told Dave he was going to have to go. He started in about me not knowing who he was and how he buys and fucks trash like me. I called him a rude mother *******. He swung at me, hit me in the good in the jaw. Before I could do anything, the ladies were on him from 4 sides, one had him in a sleeper hold with the other three holding him down. He wouldn't shut up. He was really acting crazy and I mean CRAZY. Greg took him outside to their truck they hauled their motorcycles on, unhitched them a left.

Greg came back after 11 all upset and explained. He’s really the asshole’s high paid private nurse – Dave is a 40-ish guy with a trust fund from a family fortune, never has worked and has always been that way. He took Dave to the hospital and had him committed until they can get his meds balanced out. He said that a few minutes after they gave Dave a shot he was all upset about the way he acted and wanted to come back when the hospital releases him.

I said no way. So did my business partner, Ray. Greg said he understood. Then he pulled out a checkbook and wrote a check so we can make refunds to the other guests. That will go a long way to smoothing things out with them. Then he wrote pretty big checks to me and to Ray’s little brother for all we put up with and when I tried to give mine back he said he’d already talked with Dave’s attorney and he’d told him to do it to prevent any civil suit and scandal.

Then we did a web search on Dave. Yep, he’s loaded. Bigtime.

But I really do feel sorry for him now I know about his mental illness and how bad it screws up his life. Pretty sad. He's a good looking guy.

Hey! I think I know him! LOL

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ...unfortunately... I had my share of jerks like that when I was in the nightclub. Maybe only a handful that bad...but I heard that line before about being able to buy me and the whole place.....

What would have been different though for me...had he groped me..I might have punched him....which wouldn't have been a great idea. I do NOT like to be touched unless I want to be...and I can be a nasty fucker if it happens.

Also...I don't buy the bipolar excuse. Yeah...I know...but suddenly all the assholes of the world had an excuse...and another drug company pocketed billions of dollars...

BTW..welcome back Virge...nice to see you....

Sorry you had to deal with that....I hope you cashed his check!

You let him hit you? In the jaw?? :eek:

his private nurse must get paid a ton to put up with that.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Good to see you back Virge! I missed you boy'o!!!
Shit honey, I could have told you wealth doesn't make for mental health! Some of the craziest, creepiest, most offensive people I know are loaded to the gills!
Hate that you had to deal with all of it, but at least his friend got him out of there before anyone else got hurt. I'm just glad you didn't get hurt worse!

Xoxoxo,
~Beaux

East Wrote:Hey! I think I know him! LOL

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ...unfortunately... I had my share of jerks like that when I was in the nightclub. Maybe only a handful that bad...but I heard that line before about being able to buy me and the whole place.....

What would have been different though for me...had he groped me..I might have punched him....which wouldn't have been a great idea. I do NOT like to be touched unless I want to be...and I can be a nasty fucker if it happens.

Also...I don't buy the bipolar excuse. Yeah...I know...but suddenly all the assholes of the world had an excuse...and another drug company pocketed billions of dollars...

BTW..welcome back Virge...nice to see you....

Sorry you had to deal with that....I hope you cashed his check!
[COLOR="Red"]You know what? YOU MIGHT KNOW HIM or part of his family cuz I think some of them live in SanFran area. I usually handle things pretty peacefully about someone groping me ONCE. Usually just being real firm about it is enough. After that bets are off. A little guy did it in Brisbane a few years ago and I'd been drinking enough to have a short fuse so I squeezed his fingers as hard as I could and made him get down in the bar floor. Then he acted like I was the asshole. In the few hours I gogo-ed with Ray last week in Pcola I was groped more than I have been in all my life but I knew it was coming but it took more than a $1 bill for me to squat down for it. hahahaha!

This morning at breakfast we were talking about Dave and bipolar people back before meds came around. We decided they prolly got shot for acting as crazy as Dave did so no one heard or worried much about them.

As for that check, I'll be at the bank 9am tomorrow morning to deposit it. It sure will help pay for the 2nd truck we're going to need real soon running the routes. All the guests were happy as heck to know the weekend here was free for them. When we gave Ray's brother Kip his check he got to hold it long enough for his jaw to fall off before Ray snatched it, made him sign it and told him he'd deposit it and give him a check when we take him back to school Labor Day. Hahahahaha! [/COLOR]

MikeW Wrote:You let him hit you? In the jaw?? :eek:

hell no I didn't LET him do it! I was doing my best to protect him from 4 diesel dikes ready to give him a beat down when it happened. I was thinking about what kind of civil suit he would throw at us if they beat him up...and he got me good. I'm still sore but all my teeth are fine and I can chew fine.

ceez Wrote:his private nurse must get paid a ton to put up with that.
I bet so. He stayed here last night but left before breakfast. I helped him load up. One of the last things he said was it was time for him to find a real job and get off Dave's crazy train.

Beaux Wrote:Good to see you back Virge! I missed you boy'o!!!
Shit honey, I could have told you wealth doesn't make for mental health! Some of the craziest, creepiest, most offensive people I know are loaded to the gills!
Hate that you had to deal with all of it, but at least his friend got him out of there before anyone else got hurt. I'm just glad you didn't get hurt worse!
Xoxoxo,
~Beaux
Thanks Beaux! Now that I'm going to be stuck at home all summer I'll be around in GS a lot more like last summer in the daytime. Do you guys realize it's only going to be a few days and I'll have been a member for a whole year? DANG!!!! hahahaha! Things are sure better this year than last! May 27th last year was my stupid accident... screwing in the shower and falling and messing up my wrist and hand. When I joined GS I was in a sling, a cast and all that from the surgery, running this place mostly by myself. Making beds, cooking, laundry and cleaning with one hand. Back then it was just four beds, eight B&B guests at a time. This year 12 beds and a max of 22 guests, breakfasts are cooked at the town cafe and picked up, laundry is dropped at the laundromat we partnered to start, and Ray's skinny cute little brother is doing great as the official houseboy and loving it so far and one of the part time ladies from the will stop by when we need her to help make beds and clean rooms. AND I'm not working 15-16 hours two days a week at the county jail just to help pay the bills. Big change. I may not be going on the road much at all this fall since I've hired and trained one guy to do it and scouting for at least one more. Ray will be quitting the Fire Dept in 2 weeks to have more time for the next phase of it all.

It's not even been a year!!!????!?!

Lovin' your return, Big Crazy! You have a real knack for interesting business transactions!
I bid NO Trump!

I'd say it makes things a LOT easier - if he didn't have that hefty checkbook, I doubt everybody would've decided that the weekend went well. Smile

Lex

It dos necessarily makes every thing easier. I'm no psychiatrist but it makes sense that having lots of money and power might influence once manic episodes negatively, since, to begin with, those episodes are characterised by an inflated ego. I have been with a guy who suffered from bi-polar in the past but he never acted that bad. I guess that money is not the only thing that affects such behaviour but it's probably one of them.