Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess confused might be the title here:)
Hello world,

So to start off im really unsure weather this is right place to ask this question or weather i should ask it all,i guess i made a thread here against my better judgement .

Now in case that sounded like i have anything against gay people..well i dont.I live life by the "philosophy" of i couldn't give a flying f*** about other peoples sexual lives as long as they dont affect mine.

Anyway here`s my dilemma if you will : I male 24 years old of age.I consider my self a pretty good looking guy,well to hell with it,i think im awesome since i guess a tab bit narcissistic(i know that much).I love girls,i love having sex with girls.

Moving on,i sometimes think that some guys look good,but since i only think that about what you might call obvious ones like Matt Damon or whoever,i know that doesn't make me gay.

My problem if you will is that im fascinated by beautiful people,and sometimes when i see a really beautiful girl i think i would like to be one.,but i would not like to be with a guy..maybe a girl since i find girl on girl stuff hot :biggrin:

Just to be clear,i dont have a desire all the time to be "that beautiful girl" just sometimes,i quite like..well love who i am now :tongue:

So what do i make of this?I figure i should ask you guys and save the shitload of money that a shrink would probably cost.

I think you should go see a shrink because they could bust you're whole "sometimes I want to be a hot chick" thing in about 45 seconds. Than you can focus on a much bigger issue like your obsession with beauty and narcissism...just saying:biggrin:

Sounds to me like you could be either a part-time transgendered lesbian or just plain curious.

Move along there, nothing to see Wink

There are definitely people into a transformation fetish out there, and people who enjoy crossdressing, and just people who have active imaginations. In all these cases, could be gay, straight, bi... there are no set rules in who has what odd fantasy or fetish.

As suggested above ^ ^ ^, there are lots of possibilities! :biggrin: Could be any or all of them! lol One way or another its best not to bottle all that up. Who know? You may decide that a few fetishes are right up your ally or you may have a little curiosity going on there (it aint just you as far as cruiosity goes, no worries). Your the only one that can really decide what it is that you dig but if you have questions on specifics, then ask away, and if your just need a sounding board we are all willing to listen. Wink

I tried not to laugh, I promise I did. But i think you want to be a Transgender Lesbian.
And to be quite honest. That sounds HAWT!!

DannyE Wrote:I tried not to laugh, I promise I did. But i think you want to be a Transgender Lesbian.
And to be quite honest. That sounds HAWT!!

Actually DannyE, precentage wise, a LOT of transgendered women end up with other transgendered women in relationships. Often truth IS stranger than fiction.

When I was still in high school, I had a buddy named Ernie. He was super cute. One day at a party we all got drunk and somehow I managed to kiss Ernie! He looked right in my eyes and said: "I know we are both drunk, but I am going to remember this".

I was not sure if Ernie was going to kick my ass later or what. A few weeks later Ernie invited me over to his place to meet his new girlfrind. When I arrived, there was no girl in the appartment. Ernie was in full drag and he begged me to "top" him.

My point is this: Don't be affraid. You are perfectly normal. Let go and enjoy your life!

DOMITIAN Wrote:You are perfectly normal. Let go and enjoy your life!
That is what I would say Smile

Well, it doesn't matter who do you want to have sex it or which way you want to have sex.
What matter is who you love and how would you love him/her.