Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess its my turn to intro myself
Hey everyone,

This is my first post on gayspeak and i should probably let you know that I'm still closeted. I don't have any particular guy in mind (besides Michael Buble haha) but I know that I am attracted to both guys and women. I've done really well with women in the past, but I think it might be because I am gay, or bi? I'm in college and I want to experience everything I can. I'm an acting major at school and I'm surrounded by girls and effeminate guys. I try to flirt with all of the girls I can, but I think that I am just trying to convince myself that I'm straight. I've had a couple run ins with other guys, but nothing crazy...but I want to explore that side of me.

I lived with a few of my guy friends from school last year and I felt really attracted to my buddy Josh. We've been good friends for a while now, but I'm like 99% sure he's straight. Its probably better to keep us as friends because I would never want to lose him, but why am I so attracted to him?

One scenario that really got me thinking was during a show at school. I dressed as a transvestite, and I had to wear panties and everything, and I also shaved my legs and wore makeup. Turns out I loved it.

For some reason, I still feel the need to be "that" guy who all the girls love, but I think its time for me to do something for me, and get the courage to try something outside the norm.

Any ideas on what I should do? Please give me some pointers!

Confused and excited,

Andrew

Go with the flow. Try not to label yourself too much if your feeling undecided about guys and girls. If you meet a guy then experiment and have fun. I wouldn't try something with your friend, if it doesn't work out then you could lose him as a friend. Try not to think about everything so much, play around and see what you like, don't rush to decide just yet, it might confuse you. Good luck and have fun.

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]HI and welcome to Gayspeak....
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Welcome

Ahh an Andrew I know a homo called Andrew n.n

Welcome to GS.
And you are the are only one who knows weather you ar gay or bi or anything else.

Like kiid said, don't let us or others define who you are, you are who you make yourself to be, and you also define yourself in what you belief you are. Tongue

So, you know your feelings, embrace it, live happy, and enjoy life.

first off welcome to gaySpeak.com

atb3591 Wrote:I'm an acting major at school and I'm surrounded by girls and effeminate guys. I try to flirt with all of the girls I can,
Flirt with some guys and get back to us? Just be honest with whatever, in saying your not to sure.
-gay or straight; relationships are mostly the same.
-"effeminate guys" straight or gay can tell you a lot about rejection and friendship. Dont under estimate what they bring to the table as a friend or lover.

atb3591 Wrote:... For some reason, I still feel the need to be "that" guy who all the girls love, but I think its time for me to do something for me, and get the courage to try something outside the norm.
To save my life i could not get a straight date most of my existence. As a gay man, ladies seem more interested. ??Maybe because:
-they know i am not interested, i have a partner.
-am I more confidant?
-i let myself be a lot more campy in public now and we are watching the same ass walking ahead.

i have girl friends, go out with them, enjoy their friendship. Especially value their opinions.

hello and welcome to gayspeak x

Hi and welcome atb.Wavey

Hey Andrew welcome to GaySpeak :-) It's a great community here. I'm sure everyone will help with any problems you encounter. This community had such an effect on my I actually came out of the closet to my parents not long after joining :tongue:

Anyways dude welcome again.

thanks everyone! I need to make more of a commitment to myself. I sorta dated this girl recently but she was at a different stage in her life, she was a bit older than i am and was looking for something different than I was. Since then, I've been a little down on myself. I was hooking up with this girl at this acting competition for school, but since then I haven't found it in me to deal with any of this anymore. I actaully did really well at the competition aside from everything else going on in my head. I want to be able to pursue my first real relationship with a guy, just so I can compare and see what feels right for me at this time.

thanks for all of your support!