Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate his talking dirty to me
^^^ I have instantly fallen in love.... :biggrin:

Anonymous Wrote:We've talked many times about it and it seems that he believes it's not big deal. But it is for me. I want to have a good sex with someone who doesn't treat me like a whore. He's very good person and I'm satisfied with him in everything and I was also satisfied in bed before he started this. What would you advice me?

This is what you need to tell him. You need to pull him aside and talk to him --before-- he does it during sex. Not after.

You need to tell him that the things he's saying make you feel bad about yourself. That they hurt you, and not in a good way. You need to make it clear that it's -not- okay.

There's the problems that he agrees he won't do that again. And when the next time comes, he does, like I haven't said anything. It seems like he doesn't even think I mean it seriously. And I'm also worried about that maybe eventually this attitude will move form the bed to other life situations as well.

And that is why you two need to come up with agreement where both get where they want.

I have little doubt he isn't so much having an accidental moment, as trying to get you into it to appease him.

Its passive aggressive sort of behavior, true... but then you ain't giving him anything in return for his giving something.

What you two are having is a power struggle moment.

Rarely does this move out of the bedroom. So there is little worries there.

memechose Wrote:Favorite lines from my guy
"HARDER! HARDER! if you don't do it harder I'll smack the sh** out of you and shoot off on your face!!!"
"STOP WORRYING ABOUT HOLDING MY LEGS UP just F**K me like they're not there!!!"

(IMO)

I feel horny reading this Evilgrin1

bluedragon Wrote:I feel horny reading this Evilgrin1

It's quite interesting how we seem to simply divide into two camps in this. Raw sex is hot, sure, but it's the desire and love that makes it great, for me. I would never refer to my husbear as my bitch or to his cave of pleasure as a pussy or mangina and I would never want it done to myself either. I am a man who likes to fuck men, I'll be damned if I'd be turned off my any man referring to my male parts as if they were female parts. He can play with my fuckhole, but if he calls it a cunt, he's out! Where to stick it and what you call it aside, a key aspect of sex is the caring, for me. I want to know if it hurts so I can make it better. I want to know if it feels good, so I can change it up if it doesn't. I want soft and tender kisses trailing down my body from tip to tip.
If it was just about being fucked as if my legs weren't there, one of Bowyns automated dildomachines would do the job. Elefant

Cuddly Wrote:It's quite interesting how we seem to simply divide into two camps in this. Raw sex is hot, sure, but it's the desire and love that makes it great, for me. I would never refer to my husbear as my bitch or to his cave of pleasure as a pussy or mangina and I would never want it done to myself either. I am a man who likes to fuck men, I'll be damned if I'd be turned off my any man referring to my male parts as if they were female parts. He can play with my fuckhole, but if he calls it a cunt, he's out! Where to stick it and what you call it aside, a key aspect of sex is the caring, for me. I want to know if it hurts so I can make it better. I want to know if it feels good, so I can change it up if it doesn't. I want soft and tender kisses trailing down my body from tip to tip.
If it was just about being fucked as if my legs weren't there, one of Bowyns automated dildomachines would do the job. Elefant

Same here, although I'll pass on the dildo machine because I have a....BILLdomachine!!

(Bill's going to read this and crack up)

LaughLaughLaugh
I can just imagine the Billdomachine running to the tune "Marry Me Bill"!!!
Wedding Bell Blues, 5th Dimension, Marilyn Macoo!

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:LaughLaughLaugh
I can just imagine the Billdomachine running to the tune "Marry Me Bill"!!!
Wedding Bell Blues, 5th Dimension, Marilyn Macoo!

ROFL! You know, when I left the company I worked for, Bill picked me up in the truck and the sales team from the dept (all women) came outside and there on the front steps of the building sang that song to us. A few years later, he did.

meninlove Wrote:ROFL! You know, when I left the company I worked for, Bill picked me up in the truck and the sales team from the dept (all women) came outside and there on the front steps of the building sang that song to us. A few years later, he did.

How adorable!! :')