Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate my ex bf
Cat2
I'm not into write my proplems because my friends helps me to figure out the solutions but since i joined to this huge community i have to discribe my troubles.
This i finished my studies and i'm planing to enter the medcine collge..my ex boyfriebd let's call him -A i firest met him at the yoga class than we start dating last january....in march i founed that he been cheating on me whit a 40years old man from the first .....how i found out it's a long story i'll write someday

I am sorry that he cheated on you. Your lucky to have a friend who helps you through this.
An eye for an eye

welcome to gayspeak
a lot of talk here on cheating here today

Salut, NasroBour et Welcome à GaySpeak. J'espère que tu verras bientôt la fin de tes problèmes. Est-ce que tu l'aimes encore, ou êtes-vous en train de vous séparer?

Hi and welcome,

hate won't get you anywhere. You need to forgive and move on.

Hi and welcome
Sorry for what happened

Hi and welcome.

Anger/dislike of an ex is very common, especially right after a break up. In time that will be replaced with indifference, you will move on and it won't hurt as much.

NasroBour Wrote:Cat2
I'm not into write my proplems because my friends helps me to figure out the solutions but since i joined to this huge community i have to discribe my troubles.
This i finished my studies and i'm planing to enter the medcine collge..my ex boyfriebd let's call him -A i firest met him at the yoga class than we start dating last january....in march i founed that he been cheating on me whit a 40years old man from the first .....how i found out it's a long story i'll write someday

You won't have time for a boyfriend anyway on your first year of medicine college Big Grin

Anyway, no joke good luck with your problem. Hope you'll forget that easily...if he's not honnest, he doesn't deserve you ^^

You're going to medicine school. Your life is moving forward, maybe without your ex, but at least you not living a lie. Goodluck with everything