Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate playful teasing.
"All this is making me slowly start to hate him. "

Firstly, if he is not too serious with his girlfriend then strike him down with your "Jedi Weapon" and see how he reacts!

About your HATE comment: Be Careful honey, that's a very strong word! Coming from a Sith Lord who has given in to the Dark Side-- HATE is a very strong and powerful emotion, as powerful if not more powerful than love because of the strength and passion behind it! I don't want anyone to be like me, so avoid turning to the Dark Side; it is okay not to like him, but don't HATE! The evil seed of hate spreads like the plague and once you start especially over someone you love, whether or not he loves you in return, it will consume you. Don't lose your shine over another! There is still a spec of light in me as there was with Darth Vader, but for everyone who treats me like Sh!t that light fades and I fall quickly and am consumed by darkness! Live and LOVE in the light! Keep him as a friend but be honest with him and tell him what kind of relationship you want to have friend/lover and what you need/want from that relationship to make it work! People are not mind readers so don't assume that he knows your feelings about the situation!!!

Sending you lots o luv and wish you the best in this situation! Be Blessed! XOXOXO ; )

DarkDaisuke Wrote:How do you know hes not being for real? It sounds to me like he actually might like you :/ Tell him how you really feel. Im serious tell him that is the only way he'll understand I believe :/ If he is kidding, then he's just a douche or got some serious problems. My guess is though he actually might like you if hes saying stuff like that. tell him how you feel and see what happens :/

That's one of my flaws. Rolleyes
I just have a hard time believing people are sincere when they compliment me and say they like me. I'm... too humble for my own good I guess; to the point where it's look as if I have little to no self-confidence.

But I honestly just don't feel like he knows what he's saying. Maybe I'm just being untrusting, I'll just wait and talk to him again whenever I can as I haven't seen him all day and he didn't even reply to my text last night. >_>

I won't just tell him I like him again, I'll tell him how I really feel even if I come off as a freaky, obsessed stalker. We'll see how it goes~

TuxSky Wrote:That's one of my flaws. Rolleyes
I just have a hard time believing people are sincere when they compliment me and say they like me. I'm... too humble for my own good I guess; to the point where it's look as if I have little to no self-confidence.

But I honestly just don't feel like he knows what he's saying. Maybe I'm just being untrusting, I'll just wait and talk to him again whenever I can as I haven't seen him all day and he didn't even reply to my text last night. >_>

I won't just tell him I like him again, I'll tell him how I really feel even if I come off as a freaky, obsessed stalker. We'll see how it goes~

Aw good luck Smile I wish you the best and thats the only thing you can do to make yourself comfortable and try to stay friends :/

well my playfull teasing lead to other stuff on friday ^__^
but that would be annoying
just tell him it dont make you feel comfortable

Long post!

Guess I should close this up.

On Monday, he invited me over. We were just watching TV and his parents weren't home. All of a sudden he puts his hands on my inner thigh, I nearly had a heartattack. I didn't know what to do soooo. I ended up putting my hand on his thigh. Then he started squeezing my thigh and... one thing led to the other. There wasn't actual intercourse just... mouth and hand movements that I did. He was unresponsive during the whole thing and when we were finished I told him that I loved him and when I went to kiss him he pulled away. D:

SO I left, heartbroken and ashamed. ;___;
(I'm okay now, I'm just laughing at myself for being so over the top. XD)

We didn't talk for a while until about two nights ago where I told him that I can't talk to him anymore. He was clueless and was only asking "Why?" so I told him that I need to know how he feels about me and how talking to him is like torture. Looking back, I was being SO melodramatic Rolleyes. He just said "Okay.", ugh! I told him to tell me anything, just to indicate his feelings for me... that even a yes or no would do and that we don't have to be friends anymore if that's what he wants.

He then said he has feelings for me but it's more of a brotherly love. And that with his relationship problems and me making him happy all the time that he got confused. When I told him how confused he had me he said he was sorry and kept telling me how much he loved me (In a "brotherly" way of course). We said we'll remain friends despite all that happened.

Fast forward to today, he again came up to me and said how he loved me and pulled me into a hug. I pushed him off me and told him that I can't take it anymore. I told him to stop treating me like that or I'll can't be his friend anymore and walked away.

>_>

Was it too melodramatic/b*tchy? I just don't think I want to be his friend anymore, it isn't worth it and the awkward silences every now and then is too much to handle. Gosh, why is he being so WEIRD? I've given up on him, I'm just going to let him do what he wants... I just want to know what he decides to do. =\

TuxSky Wrote:....Was it too melodramatic/b*tchy? I just don't think I want to be his friend anymore, it isn't worth it and the awkward silences every now and then is too much to handle. Gosh, why is he being so WEIRD? I've given up on him, I'm just going to let him do what he wants... I just want to know what he decides to do. =\
Yes, you were a bit too melodramatic and bitchy.
But considering your feelings and hormones ECT. I don't blame you.:redface:

Him puting his hand on your thigh and squeezing? That sounds a little more than brotherly love to me.....but maybe i'm wrong.:confused:

He seems so confused.
But....if he DOES like you, and you break this friendship with him, he might just come back to you saying how he misses you and loves you ECT. OR he will just get really down...which i guess you may need to keep an eye out for.Sad

But if he doesn't have feelings for you, he will either be completely fine not being able to see you, or he will try and keep the friendship going, regardless of how you feel.

This is just what i think, and being inexpirenced, i wouldn't take it to heart. Its up to you what action you take.
I wish you the best.
Bighug
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

When I was 14-15, me and my best friend had an awkward sexual relationship. He would send me mixed signals a lot, and by the time he was 16 he didn't want anything to do with it anymore, and he went back to acting just like a friend and wouldn't even talk about it.

I still run into him occasionally and he acts like nothing ever happened, and he's had a steady girlfriend for years now.

What can I say, people are hard to read.

I knew I was. Rolleyes

I kinda skipped out on some details though. =\
He did more than hug, he was rubbing me and was initializing sex I guess ("Initialize" LOL I don't know what else to use!) in a public place! I had to push him off. Well, it was in a bathroom and no one was around but still. D:

I'm beginning to think that maybe he's mentally unstable or something right now. He's under a lot of stress and I guess he hasn't gotten over his girlfriend yet so he just came to me for sex and some comforting. When he was hugging me he had his head turned away somewhat and when I tried to kiss him (I admit I was into it a bit) he pulled away again and that's when I pushed him off. Sad
I feel like just some sex replacement for his girlfriend and that he's just playing with my feelings so I can please him.

I don't want to hurt him too much since I'm scared that with all the stress he might do something bad so I'm meeting him tomorrow.

Thanks Gene~
Bighug

TuxSky Wrote:I knew I was. Rolleyes

I kinda skipped out on some details though. =\
He did more than hug, he was rubbing me and was initializing sex I guess ("Initialize" LOL I don't know what else to use!) in a public place! I had to push him off. Well, it was in a bathroom and no one was around but still. D:

Yeah, i would of done the same.

I'm beginning to think that maybe he's mentally unstable or something right now. He's under a lot of stress and I guess he hasn't gotten over his girlfriend yet so he just came to me for sex and some comforting. When he was hugging me he had his head turned away somewhat and when I tried to kiss him (I admit I was into it a bit) he pulled away again and that's when I pushed him off. Sad
I feel like just some sex replacement for his girlfriend and that he's just playing with my feelings so I can please him.

Unfortunatly that's a possibility.:frown:
Only you can judge wheather thats the case or not.

I don't want to hurt him too much since I'm scared that with all the stress he might do something bad so I'm meeting him tomorrow.

Yeah i agree, he seems pretty stressed.
Just try to be a friend, and try to use this opitunity to judge what his behavior sugests.
Save any kissing and the like for another time(Hugs are good though, just not sexual ones).....unless he does admit his feelings for you, in which case....have fun i guess.:tongue:

Thanks Gene~
Bighug
Awww, you're welcome.:biggrin:
I decided to take this Paragraph by paragraph. Hope you don't mind.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

conechvn Wrote:Well, I already told you but I will repeat it again in here so another youngster can know also. A guy who wants to grab the dick of another guy even just for sex is GAY, or at least Bi. From my personal experience.

But he is Gay, Bi, or Straight does not a matter. The point is he accepts the feeling for you or not?
Also even if he loves you, and you don't love him, if it 's just a crush. Then what?
I don't think you should ruin your friendship but if you don't really love him that much then make it clear to him.

Thank you. It's so obvious it's painful.

Repeat with me, kids: straight guys don't grab other guys' dicks. Well, at least not in a sexual way.