Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate...
Ever thought of moving south for the winter? Lots of people (and birds) do. The fruit is cheaper in most southern countries and the weather is fantastico. Of course you could live on the equator and banish seasons altogether!

that kiwi animation is sooooo cute. my problem with kiwi is that I never know when they are ripe. I usually wait till it is too late and they are mushy or start cutting when they are too hard and very bitter Disoriented

peterinmalaga Wrote:Ever thought of moving south for the winter? Lots of people (and birds) do. The fruit is cheaper in most southern countries and the weather is fantastico. Of course you could live on the equator and banish seasons altogether!

[COLOR="Purple"]I just got my little house (my very first property) and unfortunately it is in the rust belt up here.

I really dont like it hot all the time. We have been lucky up here in Pennsylvania as the past two summers have been a bit cooler.

San Francisco climate was the very best for me. Spring/Autumn all the time Tuut [/COLOR]

i like kiwi it hurt my mothe!

Anonymous Wrote:
I really dont like it hot all the time. We have been lucky up here in Pennsylvania as the past two summers have been a bit cooler.

San Francisco climate was the very best for me. Spring/Autumn all the time Tuut

San Francisco sounds great. The Spanish Canary Islands have a temperature range of about 28 to 30 degrees Celsius in the year. Only problem is that they're a long way from civilisation (i.e. continental Europe).