Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have PUBIC LICE!
Spellbound Wrote:Self-immolation.

This seems excessive.

Or as a fellow soldier did in veitnam, use raid, black flag, or any other critter killer, true story, still went to hospital, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Are they visible? Or do you need some special kind of microscope? If they're on you're legs, that must be terrifying seeing bugs crawling up and down...

MisterTinkles Wrote:And WHY do WE need to know anything about this?

[Image: 1334535755446_5574264.png]

Rofl

I know but hopefully this thread will provide useful info and some good will come out of this.

TonyAndonuts Wrote:Are they visible? Or do you need some special kind of microscope? If they're on you're legs, that must be terrifying seeing bugs crawling up and down...

Not exactly terrifying but definitely annoying.

Yes, they are clearly visible. I don't have any around the dick (that's where I applied the lotion a few days ago) and they seem to have migrated to my legs and butt.

Lesson #1: don't stop your treatment so soon, it takes time to completely exterminate these bastards.

James Wrote:Or as a fellow soldier did in veitnam, use raid, black flag, or any other critter killer, true story, still went to hospital, Jim

Yes, I have used Raid in the past but these lotions are far more effective and safer.

And the sad irony is I didn't even get laid, I'm pretty sure I caught this at the gym.

tavi Wrote:I hope you washed the blanket, or maybe get a new one, although by the sounds of your pretty attached

I threw it away, just to be sure.

I have entertained A LOT of guests on that blanket but I know that this time the cause was a towel that was given to me at the gym. The problem is they can pass to your clothes, so I'd rather be safe than sorry.

MisterLove Wrote:Not exactly terrifying but definitely annoying.

How it's perceived depends on the person who has them....

I keep cotton fluff in my ears when I sleep
because I'm scared of roaches or spiders making a home in my head....

Look that shit up on Youtube.... EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

I would go ape-shit if i had crabs!

But I never would because I stay hairless.

A razor is a man's best friend.

This really isn't a big deal. Just move the L over to the left a little and you have PUBLIC ICE. I mean... who wouldn't appreciate ice... for the public?

Wade Wrote:This really isn't a big deal. Just move the L over to the left a little and you have PUBLIC ICE. I mean... who wouldn't appreciate ice... for the public?

I would love some public ice. Thank you kind sir

Smile