Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a cape!
Eugene2013 Wrote:What do I do with it?Funnypost

Duh! Stick it in the Entrance Sis! Make sure to turn it on though, otherwise you won't be able to see and if it doesn't come on right away, give it a Jiggle and a Twist and it should come to life!

Be careful though, too much jiggling can cause an overload and the lights will flash out and it'll take a while for it to come back on again...

And when you're done, make sure you put the boulders back in front of the cave entrance like how you found it. Courtesy of course.

You should know about your Boi Puss then Wink

[Image: h99BDAE33]

Its CAPEMAN to the rescue...
[Image: ManinCape.jpg]

QueenOdi Wrote:Duh! Stick it in the Entrance Sis! Make sure to turn it on though, otherwise you won't be able to see and if it doesn't come on right away, give it a Jiggle and a Twist and it should come to life!

Be careful though, too much jiggling can cause an overload and the lights will flash out and it'll take a while for it to come back on again...

And when you're done, make sure you put the boulders back in front of the cave entrance like how you found it. Courtesy of course.

You should know about your Boi Puss then Wink

Repuke

Please, I beg you.....don't make your thoughts into my thoughts.