Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a cape!
YOUTH DIVERSITY FORUM was what it was called u.u

Kiid Wrote:Lol I went to a national hui (metting thing) on diversity. The girls showers were better so I just used them. I started the 'there is no one gendered bathroom' thing and everyone was fine with it. Might have to go to that thing next year Smile

My only thing is when dads take their little girls in the mens room, cause one time I heard a little girl ask her dad "daddy, why do boys need a stand-up potty?" and I'm afraid a little girl is gonna see something one day.

Lord knows I have. I covered for my co-worker who tidies the men's bathroom/changing room and walked in on 2 naked guys in the same bloody day! One of whom was....very well endowed :o. I couldn't look at him for the rest of the day lol!

That's cute.
Reminds me of how I have a brown furry blanket and I like to wear it as a shawl around the house on cold days because not only does it keep me warm but it makes me look like a barbarian.

Kiid Wrote:I thought that it was necessary to show you all. It's big it's badass and it's black and red yo!

[Image: 425287_10201477785205980_1717120100_n.jpg]

LOL

You are absolutely one of the most wonderful people to walk the internet. This is awesome.

brooding cape!

Kumawool Wrote:LOL

You are absolutely one of the most wonderful people to walk the internet. This is awesome.

I just do and don't think too often. If it seem right at the time I buy a cape. My mum was all like not and I was like BUT I NEEEEEED IT!!!
It took me saying it was for a dress up party but truth is I just needed it!
:p

It fells high quality and is super warm bring on winter I has a cape!
ALSO 2nd hand clothe shopping is fan fucking tastic!

Nice cape man!

You look really adorable with it! ^.^

Facebook humans think I look like Draco or a middle aged Dracula u.u

And thats what i thought, damn i wanted to say it first. A young hansom count dracula in charm mode not bloodsucking mode, thats a different pic right? Coming our way soon...