Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a cape!
MisterTinkles Wrote:Did you make that cape or buy it?

I like capes.

[Image: wonderwoman3.jpg]

Narh I bought it second hand. I was so happy when I found it

i wish your jacket was black and your shirt red.... you would have been delicious.

I freaking love this cloak! It's awesome! I have a rather embarrassingly large collection of cloaks and capes and I'm glad to see someone else agrees with me on how amazing they are!

Eugene2013 Wrote:Dude you need a sith lightsaber to go with that badass cape. Try finding a Count Dooku lightsaber, besides you'd look a ton sexier as a sith lord.

Sis, as everyone knows, Joshie is off-limits, along with my other Boyfriend Zetty and my Husbands Drake and Sean Paul.

No complimenting! :p

Do you know what we've done with that cape?.... oh if only it was comprehendable by verbal articulation...

Tehe ^o^

Gurl, calm your Boi Puss, I'm just yankin your weave!

Joshie is Kiid and he's one of my Lovers, as I am an offspring of Aphrodite herself, with my Dreadlocks embodying Athena's Wisdom and Zeus's Strength. No need to get your Tits in a twist, I'm hardly ever serious, but when I am, you'll know hunni...

Especially if you ever decide to pursue Drake! Fal

Loveya

Kiid Wrote:I thought that it was necessary to show you all. It's big it's badass and it's black and red yo!

[Image: 425287_10201477785205980_1717120100_n.jpg]

Sheesh
We have a grey Wizard that goes white, and talkes to flutter-by's, a brown wizard that's into rabbits, now we've got a black wizard that's into bad-ass as well..... Oh! of course!!!!

Tongue-in-cheek.... Welcome!

My poor aching one cell'ed duck-brain

Eugene2013 Wrote:*looks down* Uh, I don't have one of those....:eek:

Yeah you do, you just gotta move da boulders to find the cave. Take a Flashlight Sis.

Kiid Wrote:I thought that it was necessary to show you all. It's big it's badass and it's black and red yo!

[Image: 425287_10201477785205980_1717120100_n.jpg]

Absolutely love it, Josh.... You should see some of mine... They are also quite dashing. But they'd fit a drag queen much better. Yours is very fetching too... did you make it?

Okay...confession time:

I LOVE capes!

I wish that men still dressed like this image from "The Three Musketeers"!
The boots, the baggy pants tucked in, and the capes!!! Wow

[Image: Three-Musketeers-36.jpg]

princealbertofb Wrote:Absolutely love it, Josh.... You should see some of mine... They are also quite dashing. But they'd fit a drag queen much better. Yours is very fetching too... did you make it?

Narh found it in an op shop