Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a date today.
I have a date today, motherfuckers. I don't know why I chose to call you all motherfuckers... it just rolls of the tongue.

Since I'm at the point where I can't have a nice sneeze without informing all of GaySpeak, I figured it was only appropriate to inform you about this. It's a coffee date with someone I've been talking with on a dating site. I really like him. I'm trying to remain calm. He lives about an hour and a half away. I broached the topic of meeting first and he's offered to drive to where I am if I want, but I kind insisted on meeting where he is, which seems fair since I'm the one who brought it up.

We'll see how it goes.

Good luck on the date!!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Have fun Wink

Another love story beginning, hope that date ends up like mine Wink though it was my first.
Good luck Smile

Awesome! Wink Makes me smile to hear good reports for a change!

Darn-it,,,,,, you goofed up...........

Your supposed to take him to your place, get him drunk, then tie him up and put him in your basement where he can't escape!!!! (smile)..

Good luck Wade, I hope this coffee-meet turns into a relationship that last a lifetime.

Sincerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Good luck getting him preggo in his eggo.

All the best with your date. Smile

Wade Wrote:I have a date today, motherfuckers. I don't know why I chose to call you all motherfuckers... it just rolls of the tongue.

Personally, I prefer it when we're referred to as "Bitchessss!"

I am sending good vibes and positive energy your way. In the world today, not only do we often have trouble making successful relationships, we seem to even have trouble making it past the talking about going on a date stage and actually getting to the first date stage and Yay!, you did it!

Here's to a perfect Saturday afternoon for you and your new friend.
I bid NO Trump!