Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a date today.
yay wadez! u go boy!

Thanks everyone. I'm nervous as hell, but trying in my mind to not make it a bigger deal than it is. It's strange the thoughts that keep popping up in my head. For instance, after 8 years of owning it, it's finally dawned on me that I really should've worked harder to keep my car looking nice.

Good luck, Honey!

good luck m8 and relax Smile just be yourself and have a nice date, let us know how it all went

Sounds wonderful. Don't let nervousness get in your way BUNNY

Wade Wrote:Thanks everyone. I'm nervous as hell, but trying in my mind to not make it a bigger deal than it is. It's strange the thoughts that keep popping up in my head. For instance, after 8 years of owning it, it's finally dawned on me that I really should've worked harder to keep my car looking nice.

Oh honey, if he likes you for your car, I don't think he's the one. I know what you're trying to say, but if I like someone, I couldn't care less what kind of car they have or what shape it's in. Of course, if it needs work, that's just another way to get to know someone by helping them fix it. That's one of the ways I like to bond with guys is over an engine, or better yet, underneath the car wrenching side by side.

Good Luck on your date!

Good luck wade Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I'm glad you shared and I hope you'll let us know how it goes!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Good luck Wade.

Well, I'm back. Thanks again to everyone who said nice things. I really appreciate it.

Overall it went really well. I like this guy a lot. He's very sweet, and funny and kind. Quite shy as well. We have a lot in common and seem to have a similar sense of humor.

Now.... here's where the part where I fucked up comes in: So we meet at a coffee shop and chat there for about two hours or so. Things are going great. Then a band comes in and sets up to play. They play, they're loud, so we decide to leave. Not knowing what to do we decide to just take a walk around town. Which we do for maybe a half an hour or so.

THEN!!!!! I do something so out of character and stupid (in my head it was super suave)... I don't know what the fuck I was thinking as it came out of my mouth. I say "you know, I would really like to hold your hand." As soon as I said it I started looking around for something sharp to jab into my eye. He got really uncomfortable, put his hands in his pocket, and said something that equated to "no." I'm cringing so fucking hard right now just thinking about it.

To his credit, the weirdness didn't last long on his part. We got over it and walked the rest of the way back to our cars, and said goodbye. I think he mentioned something about seeing each other again, but honestly, I was so embarrassed that I wasn't really listening.

So I drive home (about an hour) and text him this (essentially): Hello ______, I had a great time tonight. I'm sorry I made things weird with the hand thing. I felt like a jerk as soon as I said and wished I could take it back. I enjoyed your company a lot and would like to spend time getting to know you better. Have a good night."

Then he texted back saying that I wasn't being weird and that he had a great time. Which made me feel better.

Soooo..... that's it. I don't know if I fucked it up. If I didn't fuck it up with the stupid line I might have fucked it up with the paranoid text. Honestly, I don't know what to think right now. I really like him.