Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a date today.
You didn't eff anything up. You were being you. He was being him. Invite him down your way for a date next weekend, k?

First ...I want to say I am happy for you!

...and about the thing you said...relax...everyone does it except for the people of Stepford:O

Camfer Wrote:You didn't eff anything up. You were being you. He was being him.

East Wrote:First ...I want to say I am happy for you!

...and about the thing you said...relax...everyone does it except for the people of Stepford:O

REALLY???? I'm so happy to read these things, you have no idea. I didn't know if people might have thought "Oh man.... that's embarrassing. You done fucked up."

I'm really relieved. It's the first actual date I've ever been on and I don't like knowing that I'm going through the same emotional journey as many 14 year old girls... but oh well. Thanks for your feedback, fellas.

Wade Wrote:REALLY???? I'm so happy to read these things, you have no idea. I didn't know if people might have thought "Oh man.... that's embarrassing. You done fucked up."

I'm really relieved. It's the first actual date I've ever been on and I don't like knowing that I'm going through the same emotional journey as many 14 year old girls... but oh well. Thanks for your feedback, fellas.

Yes...really!!!!!!Knuddel First dates always have at least a few awkward moments and saying things you wish you didn't are the norm.

If I had to guess...he is probably wishing he hadn't put his hands in his pocket as he plays it over in his head....

So now I understand you being buzzed on caffeine when you IMed me at 11:50pm Hahahhahah

Sounds like a pretty good (and not at all unusual) first date to me. Smile

Ok so things got a bit awkward at one pint. That definitely happens. And I don't think you did anything "wrong" either -- you just expressed what you were feeling in that moment. He wasn't comfortable going there and that's fine, too. You're learning about one another and that's what dates are for, right?

Breath. Enjoy!

You didn't screw up, you were just expressing your feelings, and that's what dates are meant for. On my first date 16 days ago, which was unexpectedly the beginning of a relationship, me and my partner agreed to say whatever we had in mind, good or bad, feelings or ideas...

How happy I am for you Smile now for the next date, let it come as it should be, and remember to always be yourself. Well don't say I'm a future reader, but I smell a relationship for you Wink good luck.

Don't worry about it. Just like East said, he's probably just as embarrassed for putting his hand into his pocket. Always keep in mind you're never the only one who is nervous.

[Image: keep-calm-and-be-gay-55.png]

You didn't fuck anything up. First date jitters, and trust me, he was feeling them too.

I'm willing to bet that a lot of first dates have awkward moments.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Wade Wrote:Well, I'm back. I don't know if I fucked it up. If I didn't fuck it up with the stupid line I might have fucked it up with the paranoid text. Honestly, I don't know what to think right now. I really like him.

I'm SO glad you took a risk! Genuineness, sincerity and forthrightness will go far in developing friendship! Just don't make the mistake of keeping it all to yourself. C.O.M.M.U.N.I.C.A.T.E. I bet while you were suffering he was actually back home giddy as a school kid! Xyxwave
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart