Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have bad news
Good news...he is no longer here and his posts have been deleted I think.....

I wish him well wrestling his demons...

His "demons" are furious. They had him send me an email full of caustic profanity due to his father dying, which is somehow my fault. Interesting that. I guess it could be the brain damage talking since he shot himself, huh?

Good grief. We really need to get a better quality of troll in these parts, or move to a better neighborhood. Other people's kids. Sheesh.

shirogane Wrote:Even though he's the one who started this thread but I believe he not an accomplice.

No, quite likely drawn in as any sympathetic soul, who didn't witness the prior incidents, might be.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:His "demons" are furious. They had him send me an email full of caustic profanity due to his father dying, which is somehow my fault. Interesting that. I guess it could be the brain damage talking since he shot himself, huh?

Good grief. We really need to get a better quality of troll in these parts, or move to a better neighborhood. Other people's kids. Sheesh.

I was waiting for him to post a message yesterday in response to this thread.....'miraculous' recoveries are often a key plot element of the Internet Munchausen story arc. I see that I did miss an update by his 'daughter' asserting that she had proof that he had been raped including pictures and police reports......thankfully we have been spared weeks of updates......

The biggest problem that he'll have though, is making a return with a new more believable character instead of a 40 year old guy in love with his best friend just coming out to his wife and family and recovering from a horrible rape.

The other rape fetish guy will definitely be back as a 17-20 year old who will once again ask us for advice about going with a group of older guys and after going, will once again share his experience with us in lurid detail.

The thing that pisses me off...and probably a lot of others too....is that these tales diminish the pain and the trauma of those who have been sexually assaulted at some point in their lives and plant a suspicion about the veracity of postings by those who may have experienced this type of trauma and really do need to reach out to others.

Glad to hear that GS has been tidied up and all traces eradicated.......

Some suicides require two shots to the head:
Quote:Gary Stephen Webb (August 31, 1955 – December 10, 2004) was an American investigative reporter best known for his 1996 Dark Alliance series of articles (about CIA involvement in cocaine trafficking into the US) written for the San Jose Mercury News and later published as a book. In the three-part series, Webb investigated Nicaraguans linked to the CIA-backed Contras who had smuggled cocaine into the U.S. Their smuggled cocaine was distributed as crack cocaine in Los Angeles, with the profits funneled back to the Contras. Webb also alleged that this influx of Nicaraguan-supplied cocaine sparked, and significantly fueled, the widespread crack cocaine epidemic that swept through many U.S. cities during the 1980s. According to Webb, the CIA was aware of the cocaine transactions and the large shipments of drugs into the U.S. by Contra personnel. Webb charged that the Reagan administration shielded inner-city drug dealers from prosecution in order to raise money for the Contras, especially after Congress passed the Boland Amendment, which prohibited direct Contra funding.

... On December 10, 2004, Gary Webb was found dead from two gunshot wounds to the head. Sacramento County coroner Robert Lyons ruled that it was suicide, noting that a suicide note was found at the scene....

I don't want to seem insensitive, but is it ok to hope that the daughter might have some proxy relay her suicide to Gayspeak as well? I mean, it would just provide more of a denouement, pardon my French.

This person sent me a message after his first thread here and I responded with empathy to his problems. He then kept contacting me through the chat now at the bottom right of the page. We chatted a couple of times and he made me very uncomfortable and his story kept getting more dramatic. I don't like being rude to anyone, including people who weird me out here, but I don't have a full understanding about how things work in these kinds of websites. When I noticed that Brian North was online one night, I contacted him because he gave me helpful advice before. The first thing he said to me was "he sounds like a catfish". I had never heard that expression before.
Well, I guess he was right. Again, Brian, you da man!

I do want to agree with Hardhead, too, because I want to believe more people are good than bad.

Hardhead has nothing good to say about this troll or his motives. It is the worst sort of depravity.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Hardhead has nothing good to say about this troll or his motives. It is the worst sort of depravity.

What's the motive though? It just seems so pointless to join an anonymous forum and then make up horrible stories.
I suppose it could satisfy a need for attention or chaos.