Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been away for a while, but for,good reason.
Imagine all that support. It must count for something.

[MENTION=13210]Beaux[/MENTION], so sorry that you have had to endure all these hardships in such a short lapse of time. My condolences for your cat. He would have been like a child to both of you, but I certainly don't understand how your husband could have been so careless about its life chances. It seems to me that your communications problems brought on that early death.
Are you still considering staying together? As someone asked, what is it that is holding you together?
Methinks you need a few hugs right now.
Bighug Bighug Bighug

What would he have to say, I wonder?

Does he know you badmouth him every chance you get?

There's not much I can say about your husband, yeah? You already know how I feel about him and your situation with him. I'm glad you're finally looking for a way out. You don't deserve the way he treats you.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, man. Losing pets just... hurts. And I'm sorry to hear about your mother's struggles. I hope she's traveling quickly on the road to recovery now.

And, just so you know? You've been missed, man.

4/12/2020: Familiar faces and, I hope, sadness passed long ago. Be well all. Please post.
I bid NO Trump!

(04-12-2020, 09:55 PM)LJay Wrote: 4/12/2020: Familiar faces and, I hope, sadness passed long ago.  Be well all.  Please post.
Hey LJay hows things?

(04-12-2020, 10:06 PM)artyboy Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 09:55 PM)LJay Wrote: 4/12/2020: Familiar faces and, I hope, sadness passed long ago.  Be well all.  Please post.
Hey LJay hows things?
Oh, things is things!  I went to the doctor for a routine checkup and she slammed me in the hospital for 9 days!  When I got out I was in a complete fog and couldn't even walk.  Then I found that GaySpeak had disappeared!   Since that time I have been connected by nose to an oxygen supply.  Such an interesting life!  But..I am getting by and DELIGHTED to see GaySpeak back online.  I do sincerely hope to see the old crowd!!

Now how about you.  What craziness is up!
I bid NO Trump!

(04-12-2020, 11:08 PM)LJay Wrote: Oh, things is things!  I went to the doctor for a routine checkup and she slammed me in the hospital for 9 days!  When I got out I was in a complete fog and couldn't even walk.  Then I found that GaySpeak had disappeared!   Since that time I have been connected by nose to an oxygen supply.  Such an interesting life!  But..I am getting by and DELIGHTED to see GaySpeak back online.  I do sincerely hope to see the old crowd!!

What the heck happened? Glad you're ok LJay.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(04-12-2020, 11:29 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 11:08 PM)LJay Wrote: Oh, things is things!  I went to the doctor for a routine checkup and she slammed me in the hospital for 9 days!  When I got out I was in a complete fog and couldn't even walk.  Then I found that GaySpeak had disappeared!   Since that time I have been connected by nose to an oxygen supply.  Such an interesting life!  But..I am getting by and DELIGHTED to see GaySpeak back online.  I do sincerely hope to see the old crowd!!

What the heck happened? Glad you're ok LJay.
Atrial Fibrillation, i.e., coronary arrhythmia.  They did two cardioversions to set things straight and tried out several drug combinations until it all settled down.  Life is weird but it always has been, so I am not complaining.
I bid NO Trump!

Oh damn, well glad they got that under control...

I get those "skipped beats" every now and then, just enough to sort of surprise me. I do worry that I might end up with afib, seems to be more common as you age and you can be totally healthy.

Speaking of drugs. I sure am glad I stopped taking Zantac since they yanked it off the market. Fortunately most of my heartburn problems have gone away mostly from not eating certain thing that I kind of eating again...so not sure how long that will last. Seems a lot of those antacids cause more trouble than they solve...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!