Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have finally taken the plunge
I think coming out is as much about admitting to yourself that you are gay as it is about informing other people. Congratulations. You have made a big step. It will now be easier to tell those who need to know and to not feel pressured by the rest. Enjoy being who you are and not who someone else expects you to be.
I bid NO Trump!

Gratz buddy, everything will be easier from now on!

Well done. Compared to me looking at my bike and realizing that I need to lose about 20 pounds of turkey weight....you have climbed Everest.

Your never too old....

I was 42 when I came out.

Feels great doesn't it Smile

Hi guys,

Just wanted to add a quick reply to say thanks for all the nice nice messages of support.

It really is a really nice feeling today to know that I have let someone into this long hidden secret and I can now start to move forward in my life.

Give us your facebook login and password. We can speed up the process for you!

(just kidding)

This is an awesome plunge to take. One big step in every way. Thanks for sharing and keep us updated on how it all goes!

z3ro81 Wrote:Hi guys,

Just wanted to add a quick reply to say thanks for all the nice nice messages of support.

It really is a really nice feeling today to know that I have let someone into this long hidden secret and I can now start to move forward in my life.

Absolutely correct. You can't really move forward without being out. Things are difficult hiding away and trying to remember who knows what. Really happy for you.

Congrats, man! Thats terrific. Smile

Freedom is so precious. Glad you finally realized that. Your life is completely yours to rule, so go ahead!!