Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want To Try A Cock Ring (strap). Which One?
First of all, wanted to say hi to everyone on GS. I've been a long-term lurker on here, and finally got around to joining.

I've never used a cock ring of any type and would like to start. I would prefer to try the strap type, rather than metal or hard plastic. Is it best to get one with poppers to fasten with, or some other way of doing it up?

I'm thinking just try the type that go around the base of the shaft first and maybe try one later that does balls too. Should I put one on as soon as I have a boner, or can I get a hard-on with it already in place? How tight should it be?

What different sensations and experiences should I expect using cock straps/rings compared to no ring/strap at all? What do they do for you? How long should you keep one on? What are the different advantages and sensations between just a shaft strap and a strap that does balls too?

Finally any strap recommendations would be great (I'm in The UK)?