Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have keys to Memechoses Dungeon haha!
Hes GONE!
Since I can't leave his Mom came early for him. So I dont have put up with him for a solid week and a day. After seein all yalls the comments about talkin bad about him after he was gone he said to set up a thread and lets all do it! haha! He swore he aint gonna read anything yall write about him or any answers I give to questions until he gets back. I already emailed jay to get him to make sure he keeps his word. its righteous payback on him for the way he rips me and all yall the way he does.

Therell be hell to pay when he gets back but I dont give a shit. haha!

he has the hairiest feet a human can have and long toes almost like fingers.

So he's like a super tall Hobbit person?

Also: MEMECHOSE IS GONE!

Will: He doesn't give a rat's ass about me or Adam, he just tolerates us because he wants our kid. If Ty were old enough to PM or email, the rest of us would be history. And he keeps wanting to teach Ty Bad Things...

[quote=Buzzer]So he's like a super tall Hobbit person?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats the song for the day Tx Buzzer

StingRay Wrote:[quote=Buzzer]So he's like a super tall Hobbit person?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats the song for the day Tx Buzzer

<--- Dancing on Memechose's desk, kicking all the papers off, and feeding his apple to the pig he let into the classroom.

AdamAndWill Wrote:Will: He doesn't give a rat's ass about me or Adam, he just tolerates us because he wants our kid. If Ty were old enough to PM or email, the rest of us would be history. And he keeps wanting to teach Ty Bad Things...

Im a year and 3 months older than him and he treats me like a little kid! LOL He does it for everyone. Jay calls it preggin out. Get him around kids and hes in another world. When he gets back his brother and wife will be here with their 2 girls and little boy about 4. Virge kidnaps him and theyre gone all day or days at a time if he can get by with it.

Buzzer Wrote:[quote=StingRay]

<--- Dancing on Memechose's desk, kicking all the papers off, and feeding his apple to the pig he let into the classroom.

Glad you said APPLE! his apple tree is loaded and he caught deer cleaning them off this morning. I have to set up the sprinklers with motion detectors before tonight to chase them off or hell kill me.

Edit
hes going to read this when he gets back to see if I start telling shit on him. He sorta told me to keep my mouth shut but then said if yall ask about some things I can answer. so if you ask the right questions I might ding sing sing like a slot machine and start spitting out all sorts of gossip

StingRay Wrote:he has the hairiest feet a human can have

That's hot.

Oh wait, we're supposed to come up with bad things about him.
He writes small novels for many of his posts. Stop! Our culture has destroyed my attention span.

Iceblink Wrote:That's hot.

Oh wait, we're supposed to come up with bad things about him.
He writes small novels for many of his posts. Stop! Our culture has destroyed my attention span.

↑↑↑↑ That is so true. He also posts like this!

Know what they say about people who type in size 7 and red font?!