Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have no idea why I'm in here
Welcome, welcome.

That's a lot to digest.

Don't let it get you down. Continue to hope for renewed love. It will happen.

Thanks for sharing your biography with us. You've been through more in a few years than most go through in a lifetime. I hope the worst is behind you and I hope you keep posting.

[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION], as is often the case, gives awesome input. Smile

Welcome to GS, man. Your intro was an interesting read.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Thanks for your replies guys, to be honest I didn't expect any considering how long my post turned out to be Big Grin

MikeW Wrote:WOW! I'd say that is the longest, most detailed and thorough introduction I've ever read in a forum. Boring, it is not. I'm a bit floored, to be honest, not exactly sure what to say other than Welcome to GS.

I never really run away from facing whatever life throughs at me but lately Ive been feeling that Ive had enough to deal with (knowing that I only wrote the headlines of the events of my life in the past couple of years leaving out all the other details)

I do agree that yes my biggest issue right now is self acceptance which I really should work harder on now. and about not expressing myself to Marc, I guess I have to deal with that for the rest of my life but at least Ive learned my lesson the hard way, actually it was one of the reasons that made me tell Luis the real reasons why I broke up with him after all these years.

I understand its a bit much to digest and there is not really much to say, and I don't know if its just me, but sometimes you just need to speak knowing that there is no real advice that could magically sort everything out... but i really appreciate you trying... ALOT Smile

[MENTION=20738]TwisttheLeaf[/MENTION] , He definitely did Smile and thanks