Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have no idea.
So I have been seeing this guy and i cannot tell if he likes me. We started as friends and I began to have feelings for him about a month after. He is going back to school in mid August so I do not know if I should tell him or keep my mouth shut. I always find it hard to meet guys that are actually honest and true and kind and etc (my type basically). I just don't know if he feels the same. I know gay guys usually hug each other rather than shake hands or something lol What could be hints? him telling me I'm funny or laughing at me when I say something random or weird? IDK! WHat are signs?

I really don't know how old you are so :confused: I will just guess your young (Because some of us older more experiencedCool Gays know how to get a AttractiveConfusedmile: sweet:tongue: and giving:biggrin: man and/or women) lol i could no help my self from saying that.
Ok ok all jk ing aside the way to tell is to test him BUT before you do you do HAVE to realize that he may not be gay and you can't let it get you down ( i talk from experience)

ok so here is some stuff

http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-If-a-Guy-Lik...%28Guys%29 (the first two from this site one are good)
Try subtle, unnecessary touches (not his junk). Let your hand touch his, you can let it "accidentally" touch. If he moves it out of the way quickly, then he may not be interestedCry- watch his facial expression. On the other hand, if he slowly moves it, or doesn't withdraw at all, then he may be interested:biggrin:.
Advance on him. When you are sitting on a sofa (Or if your still in high school or college and at lunch) , lean towards him (or move your chair closer to his), a bit like in the movies when the guy trying to get the girl reaches his arm out across her shoulders. Don't turn your head toward him right away. If he moves away from you:frown:, this slims the chances of him being attracted to youCry. But if he either has a very slight or no reaction, or he repeats the gesture to you, then this increases the chances that he is interested and attractedCool.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_te..._likes_you

1.) He looks at you often and keeps staring even if you stare back or quickly looks away if he is shy.....

2.) His pelvis well be pointed toward your direction and he well somewhat lean forward toward you or act more macho around you (a way to show he can protect you).

3.) He laughs at what you laugh at, tries to cheer you up when your sad, get's happy easily when your hyper......

4.) His friends well know he likes you and when they see you say or give little hints of someone he might like you (A.K.A him)

5.) He pops out of no where where ever you might be. Such as if your heading to lunch at school or work he randomly appears saying "Hi" or "Hey nice meeting you here....." or sometimes random dumb things you wouldn't expect to hear often.

Ok those where just some Ex. [B]BUT[/B] the best way to know is if you have a friend in common and you can ask them if he is gay If you don't than just ask one of his beat friend if he is and ask them not to tell the guy
http://www.wikihow.com/Pick-Up-Gay-Men

If you have more Q&A you may want to Google it lol i'm serious like HOW TO PICK UP GAY GUYS or How To Tell If A Gay Guy Likes You good luck

Uh, instead of all the infantile "testing" and schemes, try telling him you like him.

Truth is there are no ways to tell conclusively if someone likes you from their behaviour, other than them telling you so.

I kinda like Babypolarbear's approach. How child-like and cute! I also believe it to be a giant gamble and a possible waste of time.

VVIT's approach is viable, but it's also would personally make me feel a bit stalker-ish.

Pip's suggestion is the definite way of getting an answer, but if your in the closet; it's pretty much a deal breaker. May very well be followed by some gay bashing depending on the tides. but if you KNOW he's gay then it's not a deal breaker. It's more of a heartbreaker really. Best to not dwindle. Rejection only hurt more the deeper you get. Best to get it over with early before you're rooted.

I feel I was born without most of this angst and upheaval with dealing with people.

Post after post, thread after thread is posted here by individuals who are always asking 'Is s/he into me?' 'Is s/he gay?' and I wonder why it is such a huge problem just to ask them...

You say you like guys who are honest - is this just a one way street for you? They have to be honest but you are allowed to keep secrets from them?

Yes you will get your heart hurt in life. If you really live your life your heart will be hurt a lot. Your knees will get scraps, you will get bloody noses and you might actually fall and break something like an arm, or a clavicle.

The way you are going you are building up a huge pile of regret and resentments. Resentments because you are going to believe that people outta read your mind, and when they fail too you will get hurt. Resentments because you will reach a point where you look back at your life and will be kicking yourself for not having a pair and just asking point blank those questions, and will (most definitely) will find that 20/20 hindsight will reveal that at least one of those potential mates in life would have been 'The One'.

You need to set a higher level for your acceptable risks. You need to be willing to put your heart on the line more often, to risk falling, to risk injury - not just physical injury, but emotional injury.

How far should you set that level of acceptable risks? Depends on how much you want to live in fear and how much you enjoy the panicky, internal struggle of 'not knowing' how a person feels about you.

How about the truth?
Looking for signs gets you into trouble.

Don't play silly little mind games , approach him ask him how he feels.