Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have returned
I'm back... Sad, defeated, heartbroken... But I'm back. I've missed this place but I was reluctant to return...

I started a LDR with someone on here... He broke up with me because of a good reason. I miss him tons and still love him. We are on a talking breaking for now, but hopefully we can talk again.

Love ya all.
-VNight

Wlcome back ,sorry to hear your feeling so bad if you ever want someone to talk to you can send me a private message and we can talk about what ever you want to talk about.

Welcome back. I too am sorry to hear you are feeling sad and all that. I am also here if you need to talk to someone.

Hell, Id be happy with a long distance relationship......IF anybody was ever interested that is.

I am glad you decided to come back. It maybe be awkward for some to be at the same board with your ex, but you will get used to it eventually and learn how to coexist and not feeling hurt every time you see him online (or not feeling the desire to kill him)

I am glad you decided to come. It means that you can take care of yourself and you don't let anybody push you out of the place that brings you joy. Congrats, man, I mean it.

Hi welcome back. I am sorry this has happened to you but over time you will start to feel better.
An eye for an eye

Sorry to hear about your relationship, but welcome back man.

Bighug