Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have returned
Heya everyone. I am back for good on this. I have been away for various reasons, mainly because of health reasons and my love life. I have got engaged and I've been dealing with so much, had about 3ft of my guts cut out in February and I haven't bounced back 100%.

Sounds like you have had some challenges.

Life sucked yeah and still does. I still haven't bounced back from everything that I been through

Welcome back! I remember what you were about to go through. Sounds tougher than expected but I guess you never know what to expect. At least you've found someone to be by your side, congrats Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Yeah just a shame he's off working in Saudi Arabia for another 3mths

Meh they all come with a catch. Besides three months will fly by, that's like from Christmas till now!

It's still not nice though. Empty house. Empty everything. I used to love coming home from work. Now its just coming home to an empty house and I am forever looking for an excuse to stay out

Yeah it's not ideal but at least it's temporary and you'll just have to occupy yourself till then. I know nothing I say is going to magic it better. At least you've come back here, we'll keep you company Smile

True there. I am happy I have come back. I've missed it tbh

Sounds like you have come a long way since you were last here, you should be proud of that Smile. Welcome back!