Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have this feeling....
That my friend wants to be more than just friends with me. Ok so, there's my friend that I'm 100% sure is gay. And I get this vibe that he likes me sometime. And I think he's given me quite a few signs that he likes me also, which are:

-Before we were friends, we were in the cafeteria eating. We were across the room, and I caught him having a glance (more accurately, stare at me while I'm not looking at him) at me....2 times. And he had a smile that only had to look like he wanted something more than just a friendship.

-He has that flirty slur when he talks to me sometimes. How he says "fun" is how you would say fun if you wanted to have sex.

-We're at an activity club that we both go to. We're watching a big screen and we all have chairs and stuff, and he's sitting in front of me. When I start talking to him, he doesn't just turn his head to look at me, he turns around completely to face me.

-He winked at me before. (Need I say more?)

-We were on some stairs before, and I'm lower than he is. A friend that's also with us is like "How's the weather down there?". And he grabs his....doohickey.

-He joked to me about giving a blowjob.

-(This one definitely has me thinking that he likes me the most) He asked me what if another one of my friends made out with a hot chick...then would I still make out with that chick, even though my other friend's mouth has already been i her's. I definitely think he was questioning my orientation there.

But, he called one of our other friends "darling" before, if that helps in discovering his motives.

But hey, I'm bi, and I actually like this guy. Question is, does he like me?

Just wondering around does not help. You should ask yourself, "do I like him?". If it 's yes then you should make you should go for it. Give him a sign.

You are both in high school. Just ask. The worst that will happen: It is a no and you laugh it off. AND just in case, sex complicates things no matter what in hight school. There are just way too many chemical reactions going on. So be aware of that.

Ok, so I just have to ask....next time I hang out at his house, I'll try seeing what he thinks of me. I've had a few incidents of people just knowing I was bi, using their gaydar...I guess his works quite fine. I still didn't get my answer of whether he likes me or not, judging from the signs he's given me above. I'll definitely ask him if I know he likes me. Smile

Would I generally be able to trust him not telling any of our other friends that we might be intimate until we're ready to?

Can I PLEASE get some feedback, people?

It certainly sounds to me that he likes you. How much he likes you, I am unsure about. He seems to suspect that you are gay/bi and is gently trying to find out for sure. However, is he interested in a relationship with you or only in a friend who he can talk to about guys he's attracted to and stuff?

Woof Wrote:Would I generally be able to trust him not telling any of our other friends that we might be intimate until we're ready to?

I have no idea. You have not posted anything to enable me to judge his character or judgement.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:It certainly sounds to me that he likes you. How much he likes you, I am unsure about. He seems to suspect that you are gay/bi and is gently trying to find out for sure. However, is he interested in a relationship with you or only in a friend who he can talk to about guys he's attracted to and stuff?

I have no idea. You have not posted anything to enable me to judge his character or judgement.

Sorry, the last sentence kinda conflicts with the first. Does he like me as a friend or partner? I know the only way to know for sure is to just ask him, but some confirmation beforehand never hurts (:. I guess you're right about the gay/bi part, I guess he senses something in me with his gaydar. As for is he interested in a relationship with me or as a friend, I'd go with the former, because the last sign I listed makes me seriously wonder what he wants from me. Don't know for sure though :/

Woof Wrote:Sorry, the last sentence kinda conflicts with the first. Does he like me as a friend or partner?

Sorry but from what you have written I couldn't say.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

think about how you would flirt with another girl?guy ??? he's giving you all the signs i think that he's into you - why not just bite the bullet and just ask him if he has a bf or would he like one....if you like him too then your sorted m8

matty7 Wrote:think about how you would flirt with another girl?guy ??? he's giving you all the signs i think that he's into you - why not just bite the bullet and just ask him if he has a bf or would he like one....if you like him too then your sorted m8

You know what? I'm going to, I'm tired of wondering unknowingly what he thinks of me :/...oh well nothing to lose except possibly the friendship Sad