Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope EVERYONE watches this. Kids these days!

You don't have to watch the whole thing to get the point.

YouTube "kids react to gay marriage"

I didn't think I would like this, but I had a few minutes to spare and watched it... I loved this...The truth is, is that it's actually "Not Cool" to be homophobic if you're around my age.

I imagine it will keep getting better as generations progress --- it's the generation that's dying out that is holding marriage equality in the States back, after all. The issue of LGBT equality is already won, and we can see it when we compare older and younger generations.

Edit: Also if I ever have a child I want to have the girl in the red shirt, thank you. Smile

That boy with the weird eyebrows is interesting. (lol I couldn't understand alot of what he said)

He seemed to feel nothing was wrong, but felt like he had to speak something he had rote-taught into him He kept saying the same worded sentence too "because gay is bad for you"

i don't know if that says something about how children view love.

Oh, this is awesome! I cried watching those two video! It's kinda comforting that people are becoming more accepting...especially for the future generations.

sorry i will watch all of it later. i think most 12+ do not really care who is gay even though i do not tell anyone but i am very shy about it

Ahah some kids are intelligent, some cute and others funny. But every single kids in this interview gave me a positive impression.

I liked it when the girl said "good friends" though to be honest why they do this is beyond me, there trying to brainwash kids in holding the same beliefs as them, not letting them make there own decision, and there kids, should be playing catch, let them GROW UP a bit first and be KIDS.

An interesting video but of a tiny, tiny minority in what I presume is a very liberal school. That said, I'm glad that kids these days are growing up with such opinions. It's a little late for me personally but for the younger generations that have the possibility in living in a more gay acceptance world, I'm happy.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams