Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just broke up with my pal of 12 years
Trust is the key in a relationship. He kept cheating me and I kept forgiving him:mad::mad:

But a sting should not be pulled hard....at a point it breaks :frown::frown::frown:

I am happy to say him goodbye forever.....I need to start my life afresh.

I'm an absolute top...and would love to hook up with intelligent and pretty bottom men :biggrin::biggrin:

im sorry to hear about the cheating.
it mustve been hard letting go of a relationship of that long.
you'll find someone way better tho.
I wish you best of luckSmile

welcome to the forums, and goodluck on finding what your looking for!

Dino Wrote:Trust is the key in a relationship. He kept cheating me and I kept forgiving him:mad::mad:

But a sting should not be pulled hard....at a point it breaks :frown::frown::frown:

I am happy to say him goodbye forever.....I need to start my life afresh.

I'm an absolute top...and would love to hook up with intelligent and pretty bottom men :biggrin::biggrin:

Im sorry to hear after 12 years of you being in a relationship and now its over. :frown:
Its good to hear though you want to make a new start and to find someone to be with. I think though you will find it hard to find someone on here unless you have an online relationship with someone which is hard.

Im sorry, comrade! I hope you find what you're looking for soon! :[[

Hi Dino.

It must be a real bitter sweet moment for you, but good on you for taking that first difficult step, the first of many where you can look after #1...YOU

I hope you find what you are looking for ;-)