Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just finished 6 feet under and I'm so sad
I'm posting here because there doesn't seem to be a dedicated TV only forum.

As you can tell from the title you know what its about! My friend lent me the whole boxset which I've been watching over the past few weeks and now its all over and I'm gutted. Not that I obsess about things but I think this series is a work of a genius and I LOVED it.

I'm a bit of a blubber when it comes to onscreen crying, so as you can imagine, I was crying like a little baby every episode....but hell who cares!

I just can't believe I'm done :frown:

I havent watch this one was it good?! You could start watching another one! My mate is totally taken by a new series called "Hero" ... i think. As far as i know they dont sow it in british tv (unless it is on SKY that i dont have) but he bought on the internet. You know what they say there isnt an ending just new beginnings :biggrin:

aawww -hugs- I cry at Neighbours... :'(

spotysocks Wrote:I havent watch this one was it good?! You could start watching another one! My mate is totally taken by a new series called "Hero" ... i think. As far as i know they dont sow it in british tv (unless it is on SKY that i dont have) but he bought on the internet. You know what they say there isnt an ending just new beginnings :biggrin:

Yep, LOVE heroe's too, but completley on a diff level. Have watched all of series one so still waiting for the next one!!

I cry at Neighbours too.....I'm such a sado, but who cares', at least I enjoy it right! Biggrina

I balled my eyes out when Stingray died. still can't believe he's gone!

STINGRAY!Cry I want him back dammit-miss him so much!

See I found Stingray highly annoying.....still, it was sad when he died! Cry

How can you say such a thing=O! He was so lovely!

He kinda annoyed me to.. Was one of those I was like uh hurry up and get off screen. =] Heroes is being airred on bbc 2 sometime soon just to say Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:He kinda annoyed me to.. Was one of those I was like uh hurry up and get off screen. =] Heroes is being airred on bbc 2 sometime soon just to say Wink

Exactly....and I thought him and sky were totally unbelievable....he looked like a 12yr old next to her!!

I know, BBC2 bought the rights....it slated to start this Autumn Supergrin