Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just finished 6 feet under and I'm so sad
Id like to present tv.

People would be like Jeremy who? Lk who??

My chatshow would be called "Waddling ducks"
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

When you say Jeremy you mean Jeremy Kyle? I change channel whenever i see him on, that man should be a detective one of those that make innocent men to confess a crime...lol

What Wadding Ducks show would be about ? would it have a comedy style like 8 out of 10 cats , of Friday night project?

Noeh id shout at people and say im right <3 ;D and yes him :'(
[/COLOR]

No not acting or presenting, I want to be in the creative team in production. Go to work, sit in an office thinking of storylines, casting, character profiles....that's the sort of thing I want to do.

Help develop a show Biggrina Would love it! Just don't know how to get into that industry :frown:

wow tha's cool!

blazinsmile Wrote:wow tha's cool!

I've always been the creative type and currently am wrapping my first book and starting on my second. With my complete obsession with TV I think the two would go rather well hand in hand!! Be so cool to work on a show and be like "I wrote that."

hehe i am like that too ....

geofflondon Wrote:I've always been the creative type and currently am wrapping my first book and starting on my second. With my complete obsession with TV I think the two would go rather well hand in hand!! Be so cool to work on a show and be like "I wrote that."

ooooh wow go you!

Heh it sounds cool mr. Have you like approached any shows or anything? Stating your interested etc etc?
[/COLOR]