Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just need to get this off my chest
You are in a tough spot indeed. Here is my recommendation.

This book has 168 reviews, 146 of which are 5 stars:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1451602...1451602170

For me at least, getting sufficient sleep, food, and exercise are key to my well-being, mood, and ability to be productive. Give this book a chance. It really is life-changing. Then I challenge you to get on the plan for 30 days. Stick to 30 days, then decide if you still want to do it after that.

On days where I get enough sleep, food, and exercise, the rest of my problems just seem smaller. They are still there and I still have to do them, I just feel much better about them. This whole post may seem a bit off topic, but you owe it to yourself to try this. I sent my brother a copy of this book. In the last month and a half he's lost 19 pounds and feels a lot better in his day-to-day business. I don't know your physical makeup or ability, so you may have to alter the plan a bit.

Please don't just read over this and pass it up. You won't regret this book. One guy in this book had a leg amputated and dealt with phantom pain. He was on the verge of committing suicide. Instead, he picked up this program. His life is pretty good now. Another woman in here was going through breast cancer. She found the internal strength to carry on the fight while she worked on her body. I highly recommend this book to EVERYONE, including you.

There are some things in life you can't control. But there are plenty of things you can. Your well-being is under your control.