Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just remembered I haven't done one of these yet. Oops.
My name is Trollileo, but you can call me The Lord Almighty. My high priestess will arrive shortly to lead you all in worship so you may exalt my praises, beg for my forgiveness, or just tell me I'm pretty.

I'm a lifeguard/assistant manager at a resort swim & fitness center, a host, and a gym attendant. 3 different jobs to total up to about 80 hours per week.

I'm also a student. I study music, and can compose and arrange in addition to performing. Some of my work has been published. My fortes includes playing French horn, piano, and singing. I can also play harmonica, clarinet, and trumpet.

My current short term goal is to get my EMT-Basic certification. I have a strange lust for the knowledge of being able to save someone's life as I myself have encountered near death experiences numerous times recently. I hope to use this knowledge to save someone who deserves to be saved. I feel like the more people who can provide emergency medical practices to people in need will allow our world to be a better place.

Long term: I want to graduate, then get my digital audio engineering certification so I can record and mix my own tracks in an accredited studio. Hopefully get my work out there so I can one day collaborate with amazing artists such as Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Pentatonix, Muse, etc. Or other aspiring artists such as myself. I aim high.

I'm looking forward to discussing trivial issues with you. And maybe more serious topics. Depends on how I'm feeling.

Byyyyyyeeeeeee!

Is your high priestess friend hot?

Hi Trolli!Frog

Iceblink Wrote:Is your high priestess friend hot?

Hi Trolli!Frog
Do you remember Lo5t5oul5?

Trollileo Wrote:Do you remember Lo5t5oul5?
I had to go look to remind me. Yes, he is.

Trollileo Wrote:Do you remember Lo5t5oul5?
Jason is joining?

Welcome to the site!

Oh please, we need a Hungarian!

And yes, Trolli, you are VERY pretty.

Now go practice that french horn. I wanna hear it.
I bid NO Trump!

Hey Mr Lord Almighty...cool that you have been published! Welcome to GSXyxthumbs

LJay Wrote:Oh please, we need a Hungarian!

And yes, Trolli, you are VERY pretty.

Now go practice that french horn. I wanna hear it.

You should hear him play it as an accompaniment when he sings the song 'Nature Boy'. Phenomenal is a tame word.

Hi. :biggrin: