Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to go home!
I can't take this! i just want to go home. Fúck this bloody village! I've had a bless being here, but latelly, there is just so much negativity in the whole school. Everyone nags, nags, nags like freaking hags about every fúcking thing! And now my 2 best buds are moving home because they're done, and I've got 4 weeks left. My computer is broken, I don't have a tv in my room, I have no one to socialize with, and everyone is just a bunch of bítches! I hope you don't see me like that though, to nag like a spoiled brat, but I've never ever in my life wanted to go home so badly as now. I just want to be out of this misserable fúcking hole! I just want to be gone. Though it's only a month left, but it just feels like it's going to be a long freaking month...
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Zet Wrote:I can't take this! i just want to go home. Fúck this bloody village! I've had a bless being here, but latelly, there is just so much negativity in the whole school. Everyone nags, nags, nags like freaking hags about every fúcking thing! And now my 2 best buds are moving home because they're done, and I've got 4 weeks left. My computer is broken, I don't have a tv in my room, I have no one to socialize with, and everyone is just a bunch of bítches! I hope you don't see me like that though, to nag like a spoiled brat, but I've never ever in my life wanted to go home so badly as now. I just want to be out of this misserable fúcking hole! I just want to be gone. Though it's only a month left, but it just feels like it's going to be a long freaking month...

If you ever need someone to talk to send me a PM

One more month. Just keep reminding yourself of that, as much as you need to. Bighug

findingmyway Wrote:One more month. Just keep reminding yourself of that, as much as you need to. Bighug

I find that telling myself "This too shall pass." helps out when I'm in the dentist's chair.

It will be a difficult month, but you will get through it.
Once you are done with it, then it's over.

Surely there is SOMEBODY there who is not bitching, whining, and moaning all the time?
Some quiet person there, who doesn't say much to anyone? Someone who sits in the back of the room, or in the corner by themselves?

Go up, say "Hi" to them and talk to them. Who knows, you might make a good friend.

In the grand scheme of things, a month is a short time. Endure it for now, for in the future it will be but a distant memory.

Sweetie Bighug

Try getting to know someone else there ,or join a study group.
It's only a few more days.

We are all here for you.

could be worse buddy, I just got back from nam at 21, spit on called baby killer, etc. you have friends here, many so please endure. Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

James Wrote:could be worse buddy, I just got back from nam at 21, spit on called baby killer, etc. you have friends here, many so please endure. Jim

I love you for what you endured for our country! And I love you for your gentle but powerful post to positively touch the OP. YlloveYlloveYllove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Can't say much different, but will add that many here have been in the same place and can assure you the long suffering will be worth it. If you do not finish with only a month left you will regret it the rest of your life EVEN IF you have no way to know or believe right now. Distract yourself buddy! Spend time here! Do something unexpectedly kind every day and teach some of those arseholes by your example! :love3:
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart