Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just want to go home!
Actually I called and talked to a few of your professors and the headmaster/dean at your school and they all agreed that you must stay for one more semester...

So that's like what, 12 more years.... ?

So have fun there.....

Wink

There is a saying 'Don't pray for patience'....

Why? Because when we pray for patience God just sends us one experience after another to try our patience... In the end we either learn patience, or we as the saying in the USA say 'Go Postal'.

I would say that the lesson for the following month is going to be to test your patience and see if you have learned it by now.

Consider it all an exercise... You will make it through it.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Actually I called and talked to a few of your professors and the headmaster/dean at your school and they all agreed that you must stay for one more semester...

So that's like what, 12 more years.... ?

So have fun there.....

Wink

There is a saying 'Don't pray for patience'....

Why? Because when we pray for patience God just sends us one experience after another to try our patience... In the end we either learn patience, or we as the saying in the USA say 'Go Postal'.

I would say that the lesson for the following month is going to be to test your patience and see if you have learned it by now.

Consider it all an exercise... You will make it through it.

Heeheehee u iz so bad.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

One month flies faster than you can think.

Endure! It will be gone when you least notice it!

its totally up to you as your the one in hell right now - but you've come this far, try so hard to stick it out but if you don't then don't worry - ur still the ZET we love so that wont change - try to think about the next six months maybe - would leaving now ruin your plans , or would sticking it out give you a better future ? im older so I have the inside info as I have a few regrets but been lonely is a killer I know - I can only wish you well and keep coming on GS for support for the next month - or 31 days if its easier to say, just count em down

It can't rain everyday. This too shall pass.

Hold out!
Perceiver!
It'll all work out for the best don't let the stress get to you!

It was just a random outburst. I just felt so down after my closest mate from here finish, we started same day and yet he finished before me heh. It's rater silly indeed to compare, but it just made me realize how much I miss home, and now alone, it kind of ran over the lid. This weekend has gone very slowly, I think I've spent 60% of it in bed, either sleeping or resting xD. But it's indeed just so little time left. Today I've mostly read my cooking book and hopefully I'm prepared for another test on Wednesday. I've also planed what to cook as my final exam. I have no idea about the main dish but I've got a pretty clear idea what to do as appetizer and desert (if interested, it shall be a puff pastry canapé with shallot granité with smoked grouse sliced thinly and pea shoots, served with a chilled cloudberry tea with a hint of rooibos, and desert: Rosemary icecream ball rolled in a walnut brittle served with a pear melbasauce flavoured with sparkling wine, with some pomegranate fruit.). I actually look forward to school so I wont be home all day heh xD
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

im so happy you sound more positive mate, just remember if you have a spell where you really down that u will get past it as you have just proven - best of look with the exam