Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just wanted to say..
That I've really grown to enjoy this forum, and I'm glad to have stumbled upon this place. I plan to be here for a long while.. and I'm in a super good mood right now... for whatever reason.. and I wanted to say <3 you all!

I'm glad to be here and thank you all for the suggestions and feedback you've given me in the past threads I've made...

I know this isn't really humor, but I wasn't really sure where to post.. so yeah :p

.. and now a random turtle.

Turtle

I know what you mean, this site has done so much for me in so little time. I joined like 3 months ago , feeling depressed, in the closet and felt like I was freak( not cuz I was gay but. Cuz I find older guys hot bahahaha). Now I'm happy, out to my friends AND family(tho they're still in denial oh well), and I found the 'daddy of the day' thread! Needless to say , I'm sorta glad I googled 'I'm gay and I find older guys attractive?' this site also provided me with so many friends! I love gayspeakSmile

Tyrion Wrote:That I've really grown to enjoy this forum, and I'm glad to have stumbled upon this place. I plan to be here for a long while.. and I'm in a super good mood right now... for whatever reason.. and I wanted to say <3 you all!

I'm glad to be here and thank you all for the suggestions and feedback you've given me in the past threads I've made...

I know this isn't really humor, but I wasn't really sure where to post.. so yeah :p

.. and now a random turtle.

Turtle

TurtleTurtleTurtleTurtleTurtleTurtle

[Image: FLASH%20-%20Shuckle.png]

Whos that pokemon!

Also; good!

stranger221 Wrote:I know what you mean, this site has done so much for me in so little time. I joined like 3 months ago , feeling depressed, in the closet and felt like I was freak( not cuz I was gay but. Cuz I find older guys hot bahahaha). Now I'm happy, out to my friends AND family(tho they're still in denial oh well), and I found the 'daddy of the day' thread! Needless to say , I'm sorta glad I googled 'I'm gay and I find older guys attractive?' this site also provided me with so many friends! I love gayspeakSmile

Well there you go Tongue

For me this forum has made me feel more comfortable about myself. Where I live, we have no LGBT community, so now I can talk to people I can relate to.. which is a great thing. Smile

kiid Wrote:TurtleTurtleTurtleTurtleTurtleTurtle

[Image: flash%20-%20shuckle.png]

whos that pokemon!

Also; good!

squirtle is that you?!

Krupt Wrote:The first person to ask me to come back, Nick9, really threw me. I'm proud that we have put our differences aside and have been slowly working towards respecting each other and I would actually say a friendship has developed.

Friendship, huh? Man, that's one hell of a bold statement. :biggrin:
I believe we have similar opinion on a lot of things, but we are on the very opposite ends of the scale when it comes to expressing the opinion. I think a wet cold compress on your head would work miracles sometimes :tongue:

I hate to see people leaving, still miss Inchante and many others. I believe it's better to work on our differences and hear opinion we don't agree with, than to have a board where everybody pat each other on their back.

I wish there were a feature to put your account there on hold, or deleting with forced delay.

Can I ask, without starting an international war (again)......
Exactly what parts of this site have helped you out?

Quote:Can I ask, without starting an international war (again)......
Exactly what parts of this site have helped you out?
Mr.T. I believe it were your posts, but Tyroin didn't want to put you in the limelight Wink

Shuckle.
The Pokémon is Shuckle.

Bug and Rock type.
Has a thing for berries, which if you give a Shuckle one to hold, it crushes it into berry juice. Which is the only way to get such an item in Generation II if I remember correctly.

Nick9 Wrote:Mr.T. I believe it were your posts, but Tyroin didn't want to put you in the limelight Wink

LOL, I wasnt looking for kudos, I was just curious.