Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just wanted to say..
MisterTinkles Wrote:Can I ask, without starting an international war (again)......
Exactly what parts of this site have helped you out?

International war. Yup. I love this site. This humor is hard to find in people outside of it. Beerchug

good or even better, its mostly the only English speaking forum for gay issues. Its well run and always kind.

I forbid you to say that.

*stern face*

:biggrin:

That was humor - or a poor attempt. Glad you are here and getting something worthwhile and want to stay.Wavey

MisterTinkles Wrote:Can I ask, without starting an international war (again)......
Exactly what parts of this site have helped you out?

This wasn't necessarily in reference to anything in specific, though the feedback I have received in general has been helpful (I've made a few threads in the relationship advice forum). Beyond that though, I find just posting here to be fun and usually entertaining (and even a bit dramatic at times!)

.. and.. yeah I lied, it was your posts :p.. Cat2

Tyrion Wrote:This wasn't necessarily in reference to anything in specific, though the feedback I have received in general has been helpful (I've made a few threads in the relationship advice forum). Beyond that though, I find just posting here to be fun and usually entertaining (and even a bit dramatic at times!)

.. and.. yeah I lied, it was your posts :p.. Cat2

LMAO!

Rofl

Tyrion I am also very new to this site but so far it has been a very enjoyable experience posting here with some very sensible replies which have been very mature and considered. I am looking forward to continuing the verbal jousting that I have had so far for a long time to come. I am attracted to witty intelligent guys who can express themselves in the written and spoken word almost as much to their smoking hot bodies...this is what I have really liked so far. People also seem mutually supportive which is a bonus especially for those of us who live in small closed minded communities it is important to have a support group such as this to help us survive everyday lives where we have to keep our true selves hidden for fear of ridicule or for some even worst.

Lol