Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know this sounds weird, but I'M SO LONELY!
cry0s Wrote:because.............. you fail . lol j/k Tongue

Anyway..

mattm816,

I understand what it's like to feel lonely, it is most definitely no fun, but you have to look at the bright side of things! You recently became true to yourself, got something off of your chest that has been eating away at you for a very long time, and now have the opportunity to start a new life! It's a turning point that most everyone gets to at one point or another and the hunger inside of you has finally surfaced. There's some great advice in this thread. Perhaps now is the time that you can look to start doing some of the things that you've always wanted to do but held back for various reasons. Perhaps it's even time to realize that it's your life and you can do whatever you want to do.

When we spend a good portion of time feeling imprisoned due to own personal inner conflicts, it's very natural to want everything, especially a relationship, right off the get go. That happens because it's finally 'ok' and not the taboo secret that we hide deep inside ourselves. Get out, have some fun, and start living. When that happens you'll meet new people and you never know what you'll find right around the corner Smile

Hey! This is totally true, I do feel like this is a new beginning. And you're completely right about wanting a relationship right off the bat. I had to hide who I truly was for so long that now that it's out in the open, I'm seeming to want it all...an intimate relationship with a great guy who truly cares about me as much as I care about him.
Most guys my age (I'm 21) don't care as much about relationships, they're after one night stands or casual sex. Not me. I know it's kinda different for my age range, but I'm not into meaningless sex. Sex, yes. Of the meaningless variety, no. Rolleyes I'm wanting a real relationship, preferably long term. oh, well, I know mr. right will come along some day when I'm least expecting it.

way to go....... you have a good perception about yourself and good intentions with your life.

Post your pictures here. Maybe you'll find somebody

lonleyness is horrible.
im with you on this subject.
my fella broke up with me and now i just feel constant lonleyness.
horrible Sad

if i were you i would put my self out there ( not in a slutty way ) but i would deffo go out and meet new people and see were it leads you Smile

matt you are not alone everyone who has gone out on their own for the first time feels lonely.

In time it gets better you will find friends and things will start to improve I prommisssss.

Been there done that got the T shirt.

mattm816 Wrote:Hey! This is totally true, I do feel like this is a new beginning. And you're completely right about wanting a relationship right off the bat. I had to hide who I truly was for so long that now that it's out in the open, I'm seeming to want it all...an intimate relationship with a great guy who truly cares about me as much as I care about him.
Most guys my age (I'm 21) don't care as much about relationships, they're after one night stands or casual sex. Not me. I know it's kinda different for my age range, but I'm not into meaningless sex. Sex, yes. Of the meaningless variety, no. Rolleyes I'm wanting a real relationship, preferably long term. oh, well, I know mr. right will come along some day when I'm least expecting it.

Exactly man, Just have some fun with your life and new found freedom. Some people are just out to get some but most definitely not all of them.

cry0s Wrote:Exactly man, Just have some fun with your life and new found freedom. Some people are just out to get some but most definitely not all of them.

Yah, I'm definately trying to make a good effort to socialize and get involved. I feel so much more free to be who I really am here in Kansas City (I'm from a MUCH more conservative area), so that's awesome and encouraging. :biggrin:

javidc123 Wrote:if i were you i would put my self out there ( not in a slutty way ) but i would deffo go out and meet new people and see were it leads you Smile

lol. no DO be slutty lol.
it suposedly works Wink

if your good they will keep cumin bk and u wont be lonely lol

If you have just moved to a new area and think a relationship might broaden your circle of friends you may be right. It may happen, though, that a relationship actually closes you off from other people. Some relationships are very inward looking.

I'd go along with getting out to take part in other activities where you can meet lots of people and make friends first. I wonder if it's a bit like building a pyramid? The most successful ones have a strong broad base and I suspect the success of the pyramid would be a little limited if you started building from the top. Aim for friends first I think. Who knows where that might lead?

Good luck.