Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like this guy and..
There is this guy in my school, a year younger. I've been crushing over him for the past 3 months. I managed to become somehow close to him, but nothing has been happening so far, it is so irritating. I really wanna talk about it with someone, its too complicated to post in here. If u want add me as a friend or message me, i would like to chat Smile

welcome to GaySpeak, it gets getter here after about 30-50 posts if thats what you are thinking.

you know; 3-5% of the population is gay making it a 95% chance this person is NOT gay.

I think you are doing the right thing, being close to him; at some point you need to pull away, remain a friend or he is gay.

Find a gay man who will appreciate you for who you are.

Since you are talking to him, try dropping some subtle hints like you are pro gay marriage or you have some really great gay friends and see how he responds. At least that way you can judge if he's a gay basher or not. If not, then you might have a shot. Of course if he starts gay bashing, there's a good chance he's not gay.

pellaz Wrote:you know; 3-5% of the population is gay

I don't believe this!

Kiid Wrote:I don't believe this!
they lied, we are not the 10% the thought we were. Based on some hair ball 1940"s research

Hi and welcome , I agree with Beau on this.

You can message me whenever! I am going through the same thing...

Welcome to the boards Wavey

I sent a friends request, however I think you would do better posting questions or as many as possible in the open forums, thus you get more than one person's opinion.

I would suggest you put the crush in your back pocket and approach him on the terms of being friends only.

So how would you befriend someone, talk to them, treat them? Try those methods, get to know him and see how things go from there.

As Pellaz warned, chances are he isn't Gay or Bi. And as Beau suggests, bring up other gay related topics and get his opinion to see if he is friendly to LGBT in general.

You will do fine.

Make sure he's into guys first... thats a must before you try anything

Guys, i am unable to communicate with any of u bcoz of my post count. So please for the people who sent me PMs can u please resend including ur skype ID? so we can chat theree..
And appreciated from everyone Smile