Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll Give You a Drag Makeover
LONDONER Wrote:
OMG, I've never been called that before. Have you taken your pills today?
You know..
They say I can focus and multitask extraordinary well..
So I don't need meds..

Anocxu Wrote:You know..
They say I can focus and multitask extraordinary well..
So I don't need meds..
But the voices in my head have been wrong before ..who knows..

BlueStar Wrote:Please tell me I wouldn't look like a whore Zzwhip

[Image: picture.php?albumid=988&pictureid=7316]

Here's a song to help you...

You're too handsome to be in drag. Im sorry....

[Image: L0nJQFb.png]

LONDONER Wrote:Nope, sorry, I've never had the desire to dress in women's clothes.

exactly. what the hell is the point of that anyway? drag looks disgusting.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Since its come up a couple of times now, Im going to jump on this before it becomes an ongoing theme in this thread:

This isn't a "hey guys im going to track you down and force you to wear drag and then go out and make you put on a show" thread.. this is a "hey, im bored so im going to draw on a picture in MS paint for a laugh" thread.

If you guys got strong feelings against drag queens / cross dressing, maybe thats better expressed in a different thread. The only negativity I want to see in this one should be about how horrible my Paint skills are or how ugly the drag queens are that I am making myself and others to be.

This isnt about disrespecting drag or whether or not you'd ever do it yourself. If youre not interested in participating then thats all you got to do - not participate.

Even better, take that negative energy and make it into a positive by posting some more pictures of hot men in stylish mens clothing in the other thread. I like drag queens but I do enjoy good looking well dressed men more.

Emiliano Wrote:If you guys got strong feelings against drag queens / cross dressing, maybe thats better expressed in a different thread. The only negativity I want to see in this one should be about how horrible my Paint skills are or how ugly the drag queens are that I am making myself and others to be.

This isnt about disrespecting drag or whether or not you'd ever do it yourself. If youre not interested in participating then thats all you got to do - not participate.

since this is a thread on the topic of drag i am allowed to express my negative opinions about it.

and everybody knows you can't force them to dress in that BS anyway. so nobody even suspected that or accused you of it.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Meridannight - You're correct, no one accused me of threatening to do that. I exaggerated to the absurd to make a point. I tried to put some humor in my above statement so that it wouldn't be read as an attack on you or anyone else that feels compelled to express that they dislike drag and would never dress in drag.

If it's better that we engage using more literal language, then I will also point out that I did not tell anyone that they can not express negative views of drag on this thread. I simply suggested that another thread would be a more appropriate platform for conversations that were about our personal opinions on drag and were of a more serious nature than this thread's original intents were.

You are free to have and express any opinion you want about drag queens, or anything else in this world. I have no interest in limiting or being perceived as attempting or wanting to limit your or anyone else's opinion and expression.

If anyone would like to have a serious conversation and expand on reasons why they don't enjoy drag performances, or why they find it distasteful, or why dressing in drag is not something they are interested in doing themselves personally, then (not that my permission is needed), allow me, in the name of creating an inclusive space, to openly offer the future of this thread as a platform for that discussion and any others related to drag or -now that it has been introduced to this thread as well - what we find disgusting in general.

And to show my sincerity in everything I wrote in this post, I'll even resist the urge to punctuate it with a sassy drag queen gif.

meridannight Wrote:exactly. what the hell is the point of that anyway? drag looks disgusting.

meridannight Wrote:since this is a thread on the topic of drag i am allowed to express my negative opinions about it.

and everybody knows you can't force them to dress in that BS anyway. so nobody even suspected that or accused you of it.
WTF is this Bull?
Why go out of your way to express your distaste?
You could have avoided this thread....

Read your posts...
Are you really THAT guy?

Did you really just go out of your way to let everyone know how you hate?
No one is forcing you to post here..

If a grown man can take something so simple and make it a major issue...
I have to question your maturity..

Now Mr Dan Night
Let's level up shall we..

This isn't the first thread where you've jumped in and left a trail of toxic fumes.

Look at how you turned something so superficial into a temper tantrum.

Now this is the second time I've seen you poke daggers at Emiliano..
I saw what you did in the stonewall thread..
Not only that..
You were ready to jump at me in that thread where I thought an R-100 was something new from Audi..

The owner of this Site is [MENTION=1]Andy[/MENTION]. NOT YOU!!
He will certainly let us know if the threads we create are out of line.

I've always had a theory about folks that make it a point to tell you What They Hate..when it doesn't matter.

Live and let live..
[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION]
This thread continues!!!
If you abandon it because of this.. this hiccup
I will resent you.. haha.. Hugs

There's nothing wrong with drag, and there are some very talented drag queens out there.

Not nasty, not trashy. Watch some episodes of RuPaul's drag race.

I have no desire to dress or perform in drag, but I can tell the difference between performing and picture done in ms paint.

Emiliano, commence dragulation!

[Image: Erie%20Trip%20004%20-%20Copy.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

so, [MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION], does this thread work in reverse? would you be able to butch me up? Hahaha!

Ylsuper