Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll do it........
.............don't any of you try and stop me. I'm determined to join my University's LGBT Society. I'm a very reserved person and I never had the courage to join this society before but now I think I really want to do it. This will hopefully mean that I will be with like minded people who I will have a strong bond with. I will have to be extra careful because I'm not out to family/friends yet but as long as I take care I should be ok. Wish me luck guys Confusedmile:

I-heart-U Wrote:.............don't any of you try and stop me. I'm determined to join my University's LGBT Society. I'm a very reserved person and I never had the courage to join this society before but now I think I really want to do it. This will hopefully mean that I will be with like minded people who I will have a strong bond with. I will have to be extra careful because I'm not out to family/friends yet but as long as I take care I should be ok. Wish me luck guys Confusedmile:

sounds very good..... *wish you luck* Confusedmile:

Mexicanwave

Go for it m8, you can limited the exposure to family and friends by inventing a cover story for joining the group. You need to use the group for research or lots of straight girls go to the group events, just a couple I can think of. Then when you feel safe and ready, you can tell whoever you want. Good luck with the group.

Brave and noble ! I wish one day I can have that courage!

I'm thinking of making one at my college...bt, lol it is IDk... Once, some people came to the college to give out Condoms and Lube as a safe sex drive...and they were asked to not give out Lube, or they would be asked to leave...Rolleyes I'm not sure what was bad about the giving out of Lube... Bt, I'm pretty sure they can't decline if I make a petition=)

push yourself to do it m8, i dont see how you can regret having like minded friends to talk to, the shock of coming out of your shell will only last a short while till you become familiar within the LGBT group - bare in mind thatprb a large proportion of the scociety have gone through the same questioning as you are now so they will be very helpfull to make you feel welcome - good luck

Yeah! Go for it! I attended a college that had something like this. I was almost going to join it as a straight ally (by the way, I thought I was straight back then), however I never did and I figured that I would have been better off as a gay person joining. Well, it turns out that I'm gay. Hopefully during my last couple semesters of college, if I ever go back and I should since I have to get 14 credits in order to graduate... I'll join the LGBT group they have there.

hehe, nice one... good luck to ya, wish I had the bottle to do more things like that

Good luck!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk