Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I looked and didn't like what I found
I don't see anything wrong to play KGB role for a bit and make a Grindr account and find out what's happening with your bf. You guys need to discuss what's happening. If there's any problem or so. If you still don't get a feeling he's open to you then there's a problem with him not being honest.

I really don't have a problem with what you did. Investigating is okay. The problems is that you didn't confront him when you found the app on his phone. When you first saw it, you should have broached the subject to hear his side before starting the investigation.

Some people just like to flirt and feel wanted by other people.

Wow what a dick! mate run for the hills!!!! if he's on grindr and speaking to someone about that kinda stuff obviously he wants to bone other sexy boys...

Save your self the hassle and heartache, and move on. Will be hard at first but just surround yourself with people that make you happy, aside from the secret grindr squirrel you call your bf he is BADDDDD NEWS!

Eh, Grindr. I installed it when it came out to see what it was. The idea appealed to my geeky curiosity to know who is around me in suburbia. I know people say they have made good friends on there but I got rid of it because I know what the rep is... not worth the risk of someone misunderstanding and starting to tell tales. I wish there was a platonic equivalent.

As for you... you and your man have to have a frank conversation about what you consider the parameters of your relationship to be. Not everybody was meant to be monogamous, but it doesn't sound like you-all are on the same page at the moment.

Hopefully by now you have ditched him and are getting on with life.