Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I lost the one.....I really lost the love of my life
I never used to believe in love at first site until I saw him 4 years ago. I loved him from the moment that I laid eyes on him and I'll love him for as long as there is blood in my veins and breath in my lungs. I met him in the first year at University and since that day he has been the first thing I think about every morning and the last thing I think about at night. I would give my life for him. We've had ups and downs but I've forgiven him and he has forgiven me. It isn't possible for a human being to love someone else more than I love him. I could have made him happy....I made him happy but he wasn't gay and now that University is over I only have one final chance to look at his indescribably beautiful eyes and his smile that makes me feel like I own the universe. I love him and although there may be many others after him nobody will ever replace him, nobody can ever replace him I won't ever allow that to happen. I pray that I don't forget his eyes or his smile as the years go by because a life without him is a life without purpose, meaning or joy. I always knew being gay was a curse because the people you love will not love you back but as I sit here with tears flooding my eyes I wish and pray that I don't live to see another day without him.

I could have made him happy...............................I really could have done.

Perhaps you should tell him how you feel? you may have already done so, but the way you describe him, I'm sure he's worth another shot Smile

Dark Angel Wrote:Perhaps you should tell him how you feel? you may have already done so, but the way you describe him, I'm sure he's worth another shot Smile

but he isn't gay, he is a straight man if I can't have him loving me I can't have him hating me.

I-heart-U Wrote:but he isn't gay, he is a straight man if I can't have him loving me I can't have him hating me.

If someone who hates you for who you are and for your feeling. Then he is not worth your feeling in the first place. I am sure a person that you can love secretly for 4 years is not that type of person Smile

in my view point, i think that it is very difficult to love a straight boy. because we can not know that whether he is a homophobia?! so, when u tell him, u have to confront with 2 way, first u will have his love, and the second is you will lose a friendship between you and him. however, i also think u should tell him about ur feeling. thus, u will not repent in the future cause u do not lose a chance to tell love with him.
and if he does not accept ur love, u would not be sad. because love is when you give and receive happy by his happy, love is not u always must keep him beside you. let u be strong. in some case, to abandon is a way to express love.

Hang on, never give up. You will find another big love, am sure about

As i am not open gay i had crash with str8 men that they thought me as a best friend... At the end of the day i was always feelling alone when i was meeting them with theirs girlfriends or when they were telling me about theirs one night stands with hot girls etc.
Im pretty sure that we can make them happy cause at the end of the day we were there when they were sad and when they were happy...

You should talk to him... Maybe he have understand it already and as the uni is finished you will not see him everyday so actually you dont have anything to loose.

Better to regret the things you've done, than the ones you didn't do Wink

honestly i will say this my earthling friend

if he didnt like you why love him i just......dont get it
but what i do know is that everyone deserves to be loved and i feel that you've been hurt from the way you been treated my heart goes out to you and im very sure you will find someone who appreciates you more

i understand that you love him a lot but what does he think of you in return......hmmmm
i dont want to be harsh about this but i really think hes gonna forget you.......sighs
dont worry no matter what happens you got my love and support from this alien

you have been loved by someone good and thats all the people from gayspeak
even me
you will prevail and rise again

braindeadCool

im so sorry to hear that i heart u
but im always here for you every step of the way and i know everyone is too i still have your pic of you

like everyone else said youll find someone else
hes probably not the right one for you anyway since he's straight
straight guys can really be a pain

Dude tell him how you feel. Believe me theres nothing to lose =) I mean sure he could be grossed out or react negatively but at this point you got nothing to lose. Besides sexuality can be irrelevant when it comes to love Smile Ive heard multiple tales from people Ive talked to Wink