Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love GaySpeak
I just wanted to formally thank everyone here on GaySpeak for all their support and say that I love this website. It has boosted my self esteem. The Stud of The Day page is the absolute best! Happy Whoever made that, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and thanks to everyone else for just being there. If only all communities in reality could be like this, the world would be a better place. You're all beautiful to me! Confusedmile:

Its a lovely forum indeed, I've gotta thank it as well for being there for me through thick and thin Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

It a great place for those that want to help and those that need help come together in a safe environment provided by Andy. It's also a great place to debate, discuss, perve and of course, come home after a long day at work and LAUGH.

I have also made many great friends here and I look forward each day to catching up on all your lives.

Bighug

JisthenewK Wrote:I just wanted to formally thank everyone here on GaySpeak for all their support and say that I love this website. It has boosted my self esteem. The Stud of The Day page is the absolute best! Happy Whoever made that, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and thanks to everyone else for just being there. If only all communities in reality could be like this, the world would be a better place. You're all beautiful to me! Confusedmile:

Gurl, you know we queers got each other's backs Loveya .

I agree, if everyone was able to at least respect one another, the world would be a far better place.

Hopefully when we've gone, we will have made a difference and made our dreams come true for the ones who will come after us, just as our predecessors have done for us Smile .

I'm so glad you are happy.

Andy probably doesn't realize just how much this site has done for people, even if that was his intention. Thanks Gayspeak and thanks Andy sweetie Kiss3.

Aww you are so sweet.
It's an awesome place, I love it here also.

Rainbowmum Wrote:Aww you are so sweet.
It's an awesome place, I love it here also.

im joining the bandwagon on this one. that's why i keep coming back.

I think everyone that joins eventually falls in love with this place. Confusedmile:

Nah, I hate it here. Wink

Rofl

Mostly we can thank Andy for making it the sort of place we needed, but also thank each other for our respect, consideration, good humour, and lively debates, and words of wisdom and comfort too. The best part is probably that it feels quite safe and the hatred is mainly kept at bay. Long may it be so.

hear hear <3