Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love gay people
"There is a bond between us, which is deep and beautiful. We know each other, can share feelings others would never understand. A common suffering, a common wish. We can harness this for our good, for together we can do what we could not do separately!"

-Men loving men

Now how in the world is it that we are hated by many... And how is it that many say that God doesn't love us?? Sure, I don't believe in that. But why do people believe in it? I resent the fact that they think we are going to hell?? Why would we when we have such a beautiful bond and connection.... A connection no straight person would understand!! ....

The world needs to open its eyes to our form of love... our kind of love in our way and on our terms which existed from the beginning of time!

We're not going to Hell.

And if we do....the company will be F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: quote-go-to-heaven-for-the-climate-hell-...187948.jpg]

although...while we're on the subject of climate, those of you who think heaven would make a nice time:

[Image: Proof-that-Heaven-is-Hotter-than-Hell-re...6x1024.png]

OK,, I think it's time you get rid of those Ecstasy pills. Only old grumpy people like me should be taking them.................. (smile)....
We Have Elvis !!

we rule! Wink LOL
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Xyxwave I agree, life is a splendid journey. Greetings from overseas Wink

Beautiful words!! Smile

Being gay is wonderful, I wish every gay guy in the world could understand that, instead of blaming himself over and over again. Seriously, I'm getting sick of that.

Being gay isn't a choice...but if it was...I would choose it.

I have had a marvelous time and even though I had a rocky start...I have enjoyed this journey immensely.

I feel like I won the sexual identity lottery...seriously.

We are a rare and special breed, we are unique Wink