Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love gay people
East Wrote:Being gay isn't a choice...but if it was...I would choose it.

I have had a marvelous time and even though I had a rocky start...I have enjoyed this journey immensely.

I feel like I won the sexual identity lottery...seriously.

totally.

there has never been one moment when I wanted to be straight.

Wolfpack Wrote:We are a rare and special breed, we are unique Wink
Well, not THAT unique, but, yes... kinda, sorta... Wink at least we're a bit of a rarer breed.

CellarDweller Wrote:we rule! Wink LOL

Got that right.... WOOO!!

BlueStar Wrote:Beautiful words!! Smile

Being gay is wonderful, I wish every gay guy in the world could understand that, instead of blaming himself over and over again. Seriously, I'm getting sick of that.

seriously, the world would be a better place if it was all gay people..

Rareboy Wrote:totally.

there has never been one moment when I wanted to be straight.

Eww, who wants to be str8 anyways/?? it is boring and their bars are full of ignorant fat people and rednecks.. haha, jk!

verysimple Wrote:Eww, who wants to be str8 anyways/?? it is boring and their bars are full of ignorant fat people and rednecks.. haha, jk!
I'm going to suppose that you don't drink, Verysimple, but what's the bar scene like in Jordan? Any chances of meeting people?

princealbertofb Wrote:I'm going to suppose that you don't drink, Verysimple, but what's the bar scene like in Jordan? Any chances of meeting people?

lol, got that right! I don't really drink Alcohol but there is only one "secret" gay bar in jordan the capital city Amman... Technically it is supposed to be a regular restaurant and cafe but really everyone knows gay people go there. They tried to close it down more than once but couldn't... I suppose the owner is a smart guy after all!!

verysimple Wrote:lol, got that right! I don't really drink Alcohol but there is only one "secret" gay bar in jordan the capital city Amman... Technically it is supposed to be a regular restaurant and cafe but really everyone knows gay people go there. They tried to close it down more than once but couldn't... I suppose the owner is a smart guy after all!!
Thanks, VerySimple, but you didn't say whether it was easy to meet like-minded people in Jordan...

princealbertofb Wrote:Thanks, VerySimple, but you didn't say whether it was easy to meet like-minded people in Jordan...

Unfortunately my dear, Gay people minds in jordan (Not everyone but most) are narrowed to sex and hookups which is sad and one of the reasons why i should leave the country.