Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love my......
I Herz my MARSHLANDER.... and I just wanted it to be said out LOUD... :biggrin:

Bighug
Bighug
Bighug
honey, hope you had a nice day....
A big hug to all of you too, but feel free to add an "I LOVE MY ...." message to this thread.

PA Roflmao

I love my cardy sharkarino and sweetladdy86 as they are the closest i feel ive got in the forum to any other member Smile

kindest regards

zeon x

p.s i think great bout the rest of yas as well

its lovely how marshlander and princealberto love eachohter very lots!Confusedmile:

I love my GS mates you know who you are

I love my lil guy Squiddy (he's a cat) he's adopted a lil kitten who's mother died ... it's real cute seein them together!

[Image: HPIM0433.jpg] <--- Squiddy!

awwwww nice cat... i would have one but me dog dont like em so i cant Cry

zeon x

zeon Wrote:I love my cardy sharkarino and sweetladdy86 as they are the closest i feel ive got in the forum to any other member Smile

kindest regards

zeon x

Awwwwww thats really sweet of you to say that zeon.

I'm starting to really love this forum thanks guys!!

Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi

Phil! Wrote:I love my lil guy Squiddy (he's a cat) he's adopted a lil kitten who's mother died ... it's real cute seein them together!

[Image: HPIM0433.jpg] <--- Squiddy!

[Image: Picture2.jpg?t=1226247569]

I love my cat Matty. I think Cardy and Matty would really like each other as Matty hates people hehe (Only joking Cardy).

p.s. how do I put pics up on a topic?
I know how to take pics off other websites and up them up, but not how to put pics up from my computer (could can you plz pm me how to do it, as I dont want to go off topic)?

princealbertofb Wrote:I Herz my MARSHLANDER.... and I just wanted it to be said out LOUD... :biggrin:
Didn't see that coming.

zeon Wrote:I love my cardy sharkarino and sweetladdy86 as they are the closest i feel ive got in the forum to any other member Smile

kindest regards

zeon x

Awww I feel important :biggrin:.

sweetlad86 Wrote:I love my cat Matty. I think Cardy and Matty would really like each other as Matty hates people hehe (Only joking Cardy).
Roflmao, I don't deny that.

Card you should feel important ur the first person to add me to buddy list and also sweet is jus as important without u guys id be wondering round forums aimlessly lost and shoved in darkness like other ones i used Cry

kindest regards

zeon x